Chapter 251: Two Types of People

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The poll incident didn’t create too much of a splash because fans were still preoccupied with Jeonghwan and Jooeun’s relationship. It seemed, as long as an answer wasn’t given, this obsession would continue for quite some time. However, Soomin didn’t care. As long as Sungkyung saw the results of the poll, her efforts would not go to waste.

Because Sungkyung had agreed to her suggestion, as soon as they returned to GK, Soomin requested a meeting with Jeonghwan.

Changwook gave Jeonghwan an internal call on behalf of Soomin and received his approval.

“Sungkyung, I will definitely try my best, don’t worry.” Before heading upstairs, Soomin gazed into Sungkyung’s eyes. Soomin’s eyes contained an unusually passionate sincerity.

Sungkyung responded the way she always did, she simply nodded her head in a casual manner. It was not until Soomin disappeared from her sight that she put away her phone and approached Changwook.

“I want to listen to what she says.”

Changwook shrugged his shoulders and escorted Sungkyung up to the top floor a few moments behind Soomin.

CEO’s office.

From the moment she stepped foot into the office, Soomin sat on the sofa with her head lowered. She didn’t have the courage to look at Jeonghwan. This man had total control over the life and death of an artist. She could be eternally doomed with one simple word from his mouth. But she had already gotten to this point. She could no longer turn back.

If Jeonghwan was to find out she was the one putting a wedge between Sungkyung and GK, she had no idea or control over how her fate would end up. Since she had decided to take the first step, from now on, she had no choice but to continue.

So Soomin contained her beating heart as she spoke in a quivering voice. “President Lee…”

“Speak…” Jeonghwan leaned back on the sofa. He was wearing a brown suit that accentuated his built physique.

Before marrying Jooeun, his clothes consisted mainly of dark grey. But ever since Jooeun took joy in picking out his clothes, his style started to change. Whatever she chose, he would wear it. His entire body was covered with the warmth from her fingertips, allowing him to feel warm and protected even in the harsh winter and dark entertainment industry.

“Sungkyung was a bit unhappy last night after returning to Seoul.” Soomin posed her first concern. “Although she didn’t say anything, I could tell she was uncomfortable with President Lee becoming Cha Jooeun’s manager.”

“What does my decision to be Cha Jooeun’s manager have to do with her?” Jeonghwan asked her with a piercing glare.

She was so intimidated, she looked away. Not many people could face Jeonghwan without feeling scared.

“Honestly, SM has given Sungkyung multiple offers, but she’s never been moved by them because she is a grateful person. She’s achieved an irreplaceable status through her hard work. Yet upon her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter