Chapter 200: I’ll Take Care of What Happen outside Our Home

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In order to find out about Jung Chaeyeon’s exact condition, Bohyun instructed someone to retrieve the note he scrunched up from the bin. He then secretly found the girl’s address.

The girl didn’t expect Bohyun to show up at her house. Assuming he had a message from Jooeun, she quickly let Bohyun into the house cheerily.

“Did you come today to tell me Chaeyeon will be saved?”

Bohyun looked at the naive expression on the girl’s face and gently curved his lips upwards. “Can you tell me Jung Chaeyeon’s current condition?”

The girl thought for a moment before sitting down on the sofa beside Bohyun. She hesitantly started explaining. “I met Chaeyeon in high school and we later went to study abroad together. Unfortunately, Chaeyeon’s kidneys weren’t well and we had no luck looking for a compatible donor.”

“Eventually, Chaeyeon’s illness worsened, so we decided to return to Korea. At that time, Yonghwa Oppa brought Cha Jooeun along to do a compatibility test. After all the failed compatibility tests in the past, Cha Jooeun was the only one that was completely compatible.”

The girl lowered her head and sighed. “Afterwards, we found out about the incident with CN. Chaeyeon knew her brother was in the wrong, so she didn’t bring up Cha Jooeun’s promise again. She knew the Jung family owed Cha Jooeun too much. Because of this, Chaeyeon had a huge argument with the Jung family. Right now, she is all alone in the hospital. Actually, I wanted to look for Cha Jooeun a long time ago. But Chaeyeon kept stopping me. However, her condition has continued to worsen. I’m seriously afraid she won’t be able to make it. So I had no choice but to look for Cha Jooeun. She belongs to your agency, right? That’s why I came to look for you.” The girl was an outsider to the industry and had no idea how dark and dirty it was. She simply found out that Cha Jooeun belonged to Sublime, but she had no idea how bad Jooeun’s relationship with them.

“I’ve tolerated for long enough. Since Cha Jooeun made a promise, she should follow through. Even the doctor has said that a normal person can continue normal bodily functions with one kidney.”

After hearing the girl’s explanation, Bohyun weighed up the situation in his mind before asking. “Is she in a serious condition?”

“Her kidneys are failing and dialysis has not been enough to alleviate her pain.” the girl replied as her voice choked.

Bohyun nodded. “I’ve already contacted Cha Jooeun. But she doesn’t seem to recall this matter and has not given me a proper answer. Plus, she is currently in London and I have no way of conversing with her in person.”

The girl's face turned pale as she bit her lip. In the end, she nodded her head. “No matter what, thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” After speaking, Bohyun stood up. As he left, he heard the girl mumble a few words behind him. “People from the entertainment industry really can’t be trusted and Cha Jooeun is no different. I feel bad that Chaeyeon was actually concerned about her!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter