Chapter 280: So what if we Reveal our Relationship?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunghoon wanted to use Jooeun's incident to gain instant fame. So he had kept it a secret until he could reveal everything at once. But he never expected, one of his staff would be so impulsive as to place Jooeun's photo directly online.

Inside the hidden office, Sunghoon glared at the staff that was kneeling on the floor. He was so tempted to chew him to pieces. "I must be having a of bad luck to have come across rubbish like you. Let me tell you, if you weren't my cousin, I would have demanded you to leave behind a finger!"

The man held onto his head as he trembled. At present, the people at GK were also trying to hunt him down.

"Hurry and pack your bags. How long do you think it will take for GK to find you? Let me warn you. If they have found you, your fate does not look promising. So you better not take a step away from my side."

The man had acted on impulse and just realized the seriousness of his actions. He stood up on his wobbly legs and headed back to his own office to pack his belongings. Meanwhile, Sunghoon decided he would have to completely abandon the hidden office. Otherwise, if Lee Jeonghwan was to track them down, how would he continue living?

Changwook had never heard of Gossip Studio before. Amongst the multiple media companies, Gossip Studio did not even have a ranking. Yet, Jeonghwan had instructed him to place all his focus on investigating them. It was obvious that Jeonghwan had already assumed this issue had something to do with Gossip Studio. If this was the case, for such a small studio to have their hands on a photo of Jooeun kissing a man, they must have been stalking her for quite some time.

At the same time, while Jooeun's photo was exposed, Yoona also attracted some trouble.

She had previously come in contact with a top domestic lingerie brand, Vivien. They had invited her to appear in the finale of their Seoul launch show.

According to their contract, Yoona was only required to wear one set of lingerie for the finale. But when it came to the rehearsals, they requested for her to change into 3 sets of lingerie and demanded she poses the way they wanted her to. Yoona used the contract to reject their demands, but they insisted on clinging to her. They even dragged her onto the stage and forced her to complete the rehearsal!

According to Yoona's status, she wasn't normally subject to this kind of treatment. But Vivien had connections in the underworld. Even if they were dealing with GK, they didn't care.

Not long after, Yoona was once again defamed. The person insulting her directly called her a pair of broken shoes and complained that as a model, she didn't know how to act like one.

While Yoona was being oppressed, Changwook received a phone call from Yoona's assistant. She secretly found an opportunity to make a call.

Changwook's face turned pale. He then reported the incident to Jeonghwan.

"Ever since Bogum returned, our problems have increased." Changwook pointed out. Of course, this was a conclusion he had come to after careful research. Bogum and the boss of Vivien had become friends when they were overse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter