Chapter 27: Announcing a Comeback

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The touch was so addictive it made one feel like they were being possessed. Jeonghwan pushed Jooeun down on the sofa and began to her white shirt; this was something he had been dreaming about doing for a long time.

"Jeonghwan..." Jooeun cried shyly. "It hurts a bit..."

Mo Ting stopped trying to push past her boundaries and instead returned to her lips. The two continued to be intimate in the living room for some time before Jeonghwan finally released Jooeun from his embrace.

"Tomorrow is an important day for you. Sleep early tonight."

In the bathroom, one of the maids helped her bathe while another dried her hair – all Jooeun had to do was close her eyes. Thanks to Jeonghwan, she had been sleeping well lately.

The next morning, Hyewon and Minjung arrived at Hannam Residence to pick up Jooeun for her event. However upon arriving at the venue, to their surprise, Yonghwa was also there. On the surface, he appeared to have attended to support his artist, but in reality, he was only there to make sure Jooeun would remember to clear Shinhye's name.

"How could I forget?" Jooeun replied.

"Jooeun, I know it is hard on you, but...what we have between us is already over. You don't have to be envious towards Shinhye, she is innocent." It turned out, for Yonghwa, completely ending a relationship only took a few days.

"And I'm not innocent?" Jooeun responded. "My years of youth and all my sacrifices are worth nothing to you? Even a dog would wag its tail thankfully when I play with it!"

"Jooeun, watch what you're saying." Yonghwa warned Jooeun in anger. "We both did it willingly. I never asked you to be so good to me, it was something you wanted to do."

Jooeun was silent because, at this moment, the makeup artist knocked on the door. She no longer wanted to see Yonghwa, so she immediately got up to let the makeup artist in. Yonghwa was also pretty angry as he turned around to leave the room. As he passed by Hyewon, he ordered, "Keep an eye on Jooeun, don't let her do anything wrong."

"I will." Hyewon nodded.

The event was scheduled for 9am and Jooeun's appearance was to be at 9:30am. It was customary for the company to send out a representative to start off the event before the guest would be introduced. At this moment in time, the event had already started and Jooeun was prepared to go on stage. Jooeun was wearing a silver deep V-neck dress and her hair was brushed to one side with soft curls. Her look wasn't extremely eye-catching, but Jooeun was born with the perfect body, so she complimented her clothing, no matter what she wore.

"Jooeun, be prepared, you will be going on stage soon." Hyewon reminded her anxiously.

"Jooeun, don't be afraid, we will be here for you." Minjung cheered.

Jooeun nodded, why would she be afraid? Today would be the day she'd initiate the first fight with CN Entertainment. Right now, in her heart, apart from hoping for success, she also had to remain calm.

"Go!" Hyewon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter