Chapter 32: The Fight to be the Main Lead

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 AM. CN Entertainment's meeting room.

Yonghwa organized a short itinerary briefing for Shinhye and Jooeun's Vanity Fair Magazine shoot in the US. He sat at the head of the table, while Shinhye and Jooeun sat on his two sides. The only change from previous meetings, was the difference in their identities; Shinhye the mistress, had successfully promoted herself, kicking the original partner to one side. As if that wasn't enough, she was even shameless enough to exchange loving looks with Yonghwa. Everyone present couldn't stand watching them.

Hyewon looked at Jooeun sideways. Although she was sitting under the projector, it was hard to predict what she was feeling. However, Hyewon could sense, at this moment, her eyes had completely blocked out Shinhye and Yonghwa. This was one of the many things Hyewon was impressed with Jooeun about. No matter how hurt she was, she would never reveal her deepest emotions. Nor would she allow others to humiliate her.

"For Vanity Fair's shoot this time, I will be personally taking you both to the US. We will also be joined by a translator. As we will be working together for a few days, you should get to know each other in advance, in case it affects the progress of our work." Yonghwa handed out some information about Vanity Fair to Jooeun and Shinhye as he spoke.

"Vanity Fair was founded in 1913 and is a prestigious company in the US, as well as all over the world. Their influence is still not to be underestimated. As for this time, their reason for inviting Asian models is to utilize the Oriental Wave to help them be reborn in the East. Therefore, your job is very important. In terms of fashion, Shinhye is more familiar with what is required. So Jooeun, you will need to listen to her opinions and let her take the lead..."

Once the words left his mouth, everyone in the room immediately understood what was happening – Yonghwa was trying to make Jooeun step back to highlight Park Shinhye.

Upon seeing Shinhye's arrogant look, Minjung gritted her teeth in anger.

"Yonghwa, no need to worry, I won't disappoint!"

Jooeun did not retaliate. She simply stood up, turned to Hyewon and Minjung, and said, "Let's go..."

"Jooeun, what is the meaning of this?"

Jooeun turned around and looked at Yonghwa calmly. "Do you really think my patience would last a lifetime? It's clear to see, with Shinhye's reputation as a mistress, it's impossible for her to land a job at this time. Using my name, scrounging off my popularity, and asking me to highlight her? Is she even worthy?"

"Jooeun!" Shinhye yelled in anger. "I dare you to say that again?"

"If you have the ability, then go shoot it yourself!" After speaking, Jooeun turned around ready to leave with Hyewon and Minjung. However, Yonghwa held back his anger and opened his mouth to stop her.

"Wait...if you are unhappy with something, we can discuss it."

"In the past, I was too easy to convince. That's why I was stepped all over by a jerk and a tramp. Yonghwa, you know how importan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter