Chapter 224: If it Was Internally Set, Just Say it

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun ignored the taunting from Irene Kim’s manager and remained calm.

At this time, the lift doors opened to reveal Tomasetta’s assistant standing outside. Upon seeing Irene Kim, he walked up to her and greeted her. “Miss Cha, welcome! Mr. Tomasetta is inside waiting for you.”

Everyone that walked out of the lift froze in confusion, especially Irene Kim and her manager as their faces turned red.

Jooeun suddenly understood when Tomasetta told her something went wrong, what he was referring to. It turned out, the assistant had messed up their identities and Tomasetta had forgotten to correct his assistant.

“Miss Cha?”

“I am not Miss Cha!” Even though Irene Kim felt a little awkward, she still rectified the truth.

“I can’t be wrong. Mr. Tomasetta wanted Cha Jooeun, which is you…” The assistant pulled out Cha Jooeun’s portfolio and flipped through it. After seeing her photo, he realized he had made a mistake. “Oh God, I made a mistake.”

“So the spokesperson Mont Blanc wants, is it Irene Kim or Cha Jooeun?” Irene Kim’s manager asked angrily.

The assistant’s face flushed red as he looked ambiguously at Irene Kim and Jooeun. He struggled to make out a word.

Instead, Changwook straightforwardly said, “Let’s go, it’s almost time to sign the contract. It’s impolite to be late.”

Jooeun walked past everyone and walked ahead, leaving the awkward Irene Kim and her manager behind.

Irene Kim’s manager didn’t want to admit defeat, so she pulled Irene Kim and followed behind. “We were also contacted by Mont Blanc to come to sign a contract…”

After seeing this, Tomasetta’s assistant’s face changed from red to white. He didn’t know how he was to settle this situation.

Upon noticing Irene Kim and her assistant following them, Changwook couldn’t help but laugh. “If you can’t win, then you can’t win.”

“I refuse to believe that they wouldn’t pick someone as great as Irene Kim. Is there something wrong with Mont Blanc? Why would they pick someone with such a low international status?”

Changwook didn’t respond. He knew, if Irene Kim was to walk in like this, she would be even more embarrassed.

Not long after, they entered Tomasetta’s office together. However, Stenson spotted Irene Kim entering behind. He couldn’t avoid feeling awkward. He patted his head and said to Irene Kim’s manager. “I am so sorry Miss Kim, it was all my assistant’s mistake. He contacted the wrong person. I am truly apologetic.”

“Mont Blanc chose Cha Jooeun?” Irene Kim directly asked.

“Yes, that’s correct.” Tomasetta nodded his head. “Let my assistant you back to the hotel.”

“Can you tell me why?” Iren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter