Chapter 270: What do you like The Most about Me?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook did not explain himself to anyone, because he himself did not know. After being single for so many years, why he would suddenly feel moved by the Im Yoona that stuck up for Jooeun.

Above all, the Artists Director that never cared about the rumors created by the media, immediately made a move this time after he was rumored to have an indecent relationship with Lee Sung Kyung. He quickly exposed a scandal about an artist from another agency and diverted the media’s attention, shutting their mouths up.

Upon returning to GK, Soomin felt as unwanted as a sewer rat. She thought she had been quite discreet about returning, but as soon as she stepped through the front door, she was discovered by Changwook and Taejoo. According to the meticulous way these two men handled their work, there was no way they wouldn’t suspect Soomin’s motives. Especially since Changwook knew she had emptied out Sungkyung’s home.

Soomin originally wanted to find a fellow manager to who she was relatively close, but before she entered the man’s sight, Changwook had already ordered security to tail her.

Soomin noticed this and felt herself erupt with anger. She was, after all, a staff member of GK and had her own pride, yet, here she was being treated like a thief!

She was so angry, she stormed directly over to Changwook’s office and pointed to him as she yelled. “What is the meaning of this?”

Changwook closed up his documents and looked up at Soomin. “I’m afraid something might go missing at GK.”

“Director Ji, don’t go too far.”

“I’m sure you know better than anyone what happened at Sungkyung’s home.” Changwook replied in a cold tone.

Soomin was suddenly in a panic as her face lost all color. But she couldn’t conceal her cunning nature. “What should I know? All I know is, GK got someone to beat up Sungkyung.”

Changwook lifted his head and glared at Soomin. So it turned out there was a reason why Sungkyung turned out the way she did. But how did Soomin join the agency in the first place? She wasn’t dumb. When it came to business, she was extremely tricky.

As for what she said, she was obviously blaming Changwook for not having any evidence and was showing that she too could go around saying whatever she liked.

“I will send you a contract termination from the lawyers soon.”

Soomin’s expression changed. She had not yet achieved her motive. However, since this was the decision of GK’s higher-ups, no matter how she was to struggle, there was no way she’d be able to change Lee Jeonghwan’s mind. So she said without reservations. “You will regret it.”

Afterward, Soomin left Changwook’s office. However, she did not leave GK straight away. Instead, she headed over to one of GK’s waiting rooms. As expected, all the makeup artists and artists had the habit of leaving their phones lying around on the dressing tables.

Soomin found the right moment. She pretended to slip and fell onto one of the tables.

“Be careful.”

Soomin held onto her waist, pretending to be in pain, as she slipped one of the phones into h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter