CHAPTER 12: Securing a Spokesperson Deal

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“But, I do not have plans to announce my relationship with Jeonghwan as of yet.” Jooeun explained calmly. She gave off a confident and dazzling aura. “With the help of Jeonghwan, I know my career would advance in leaps and bounds, but, other people would only acknowledge me as Jeonghwan’s wife and not Jooeun the model. 3 years ago, I managed to become the top model in South Korea, now, 3 years later, I am confident I can do it again with my own ability. I will retrieve what originally belongs to me.”

“Unnie, if you are still willing to help me, then we are going into this together. If you don’t want to, I won’t pressure you. I will help you cancel your contract with CN and help you find a job at a better company.”

“What nonsense are you speaking? Of course I want to stay by your side. I want to become the top manager of an international supermodel.” Minjung replied confidently. “But, are you planning to stay at CN Entertainment?”

“What do you think?” Jooeun gave Minjung a look, letting her figure the answer herself. “Jung Yonghwa has used me so many times. No matter what, I will pay him back for it.” After hearing what Jooeun had to say, Minjung burst out laughing as she leaned on Jooeun. Her shoulders shaking from laughter.

“Jooeun, I realized all these years I have known you has been a waste, I never knew you could be so sneaky. So what’s the next move? What should we do? Release the video?”

“No. Let’s secure a spokesperson deal. To be precise, let’s take what originally belonged to me right out of Park Shinhye’s hands. Afterwards, Park Shinhye’s fans will definitely complain. The video should be released at that time!”

“Minjung unnie, you will need to work hard for a little longer. Help me edit the clips from the SHe show and post it online.”

“OK, no worries! Leave it with me!” After hearing the plan, Minjung’s eyes lit up as she nodded her head. Most importantly, she had discovered Jooeun was different. She used to be weak and fragile, but who would have thought, when triggered, she would be this powerful.

After their conversation, Jooeun asked Heeje to Minjung home, before she got up from the sofa and headed back into the beautifully scented bedroom. Jeonghwan had just changed into a robe and was sitting on the sofa enjoying a glass of red wine. His chin tilted up giving him a more defined jaw line like a perfectly carved sculpture; making one’s heart flutter. Jooeun was nervous but still walked over to sit beside Jeonghwan. Jeonghwan continued sipping from his glass, when suddenly, he reached over and grabbed onto her shoulder as he placed his lips against hers. He still had the wine in his mouth as he shared the aromatic flavor with Jooeun. Jooeun was caught off guard as her face flushed red. Jeonghwan laughed gently as he kissed her on the tip of her nose.

“If you can’t drink, you will be at a disadvantage when invited to events. You need to train.” Jooeun pushed her body against Jeonghwan’s smooth chest. “In that case, President Lee, what do you propose?”

“Drink a small glass every day. What do you say?”

“Using the same method as just then?” Jooeun raised her eyebrows with a slightly provocative look. Jeonghwan couldn’t help but let out a gentle laugh as he nodded. “Did you like it?”

“Uh huh.” Jooeun nodded.

“Let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter