CHAPTER 13: I am on Your Side

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

News of Stonehenge's request to swap spokesperson quickly spread throughout the industry. Jeonghwan also heard the news during his downtime. To him, if his company received the Stonehenge spokeperson deal, even the lowest ranked model wouldn't bat an eyelid. But, to Jooeun, it meant she had successfully retrieved what belonged to her from Mo Yurou. So, he immediately made a phone call to Jooeun.

"You did well." Jooeun gave a gentle laugh and then gratefully replied.

"To be praised by you makes me happier than anything else."

"I will wait for you to get back to the number one spot."

This time, Jooeun simply responded with two words: "I will!"

It was time to return to CN to face Shinhye's ugly attitude. At the time the word was being spread, Shinhye was still sleeping sweetly in Yonghwa's home. Last night, she had run directly from the hospital to Yonghwa's home and used guilt to hold on to him for the entire night – not letting him make any phone calls to Jooeun. Anything she had in her grasp, others shouldn't dream of taking – especially Jooeun, who always seemed to be against her.

Her assistant was impatient and flustered as he reached the house. He opened the news for Shinhye to see and her first reaction was one of disbelief.

"Stonehenge's spokesperson was already set, there's no way they could change it."

"Shinhye, this is real. President Jung received a phone call from Stonehenge this afternoon. They personally told him they wanted to swap the spokesperson to Jooeun, or else they would rather work with another company." Her assistant pointed to the news in front of them with an urgent and angry expression. "What exactly did Jooeun do? If she wanted to secure a deal, why did it have to be your deal?"

"Let's go back to the office. This incident, I want Yonghwa to give me an explanation in person." Shinhye knew that if she was to discuss the matter with Yonghwa over the phone or at home, he would somehow sweet talk his way out of it. So, she decided to return to the office and face the issue head-on, this way he would be forced to deal with it professionally.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa was already bruised and battered. Stonehenge were so determined to directly swap Shinhye for Jooeun, but he knew this was going to hurt Shinhye greatly. However, did he have the right to say no? In the end, he wasn't going to go against money.

Just as Yonghwa was thinking of a way to comfort Shinhye; the latter, with the aid of her assistant, entered the room in a wheelchair. She arrived just before Jooeun with a difference of a few hundred meters.

"Yonghwa, what is all this? How could the spokesperson deal, which belonged to me, get taken by Jooeun?"

Yonghwa gestured for his assistant to leave the room. As soon as the room was left with just the two of them, Yonghwa approached Shinhye and embraced her in a hug.

"Shinhye, this was beyond my control. I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter