Chapter 253: Don’t Lose

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In reality, Jooeun had maintained an evasive approach towards the Lee Sungkyung incident because this was how she was like, she wanted to avoid attention. So during the time that Sungkyung was in the country, she tried her best not to clash with her and deliberately tolerated whatever was thrown her way. However, to those that were watching from the sidelines, things never felt like they had gone too far.

Online, Cha Jooeun Vs Lee Sungkyung remained a popular topic. This time, a poll was released, but it had nothing to do with Soomin. It was genuinely created by netizens. One was a model that possessed absolute capability, whereas the other was a newcomer that was being backed by the CEO of GK. At the end, whose talent was more impressive, and who would become the netizen’s main focus?

Over the days, Jooeun accepted a few domestic shoots arranged by Jeonghwan. She decided to respond to the gossip by being busy at work. However, one night, she received a phone call from Yoona to meet up at the local television tower.

Jooeun could reject anyone, but when it came to Yoona, she had to make an exception. So after briefly telling Jeonghwan where she was going, she headed to the peak of the television tower with Minjung.

High above the city, Jooeun looked down at Seoul’s nightscape. She couldn’t help but be entranced by what she saw.

Yoona approached her from behind holding a glass of red wine. “I want to get married.”

Jooeun froze for a second before turning around in surprise. “Why are you suddenly saying this?”

“How many years do I have left to waste?” Yoona ridiculed herself before standing and walking to Jooeun’s side. “I want to get married. I want a thoughtful husband and a stable family. So what if I’m an international supermodel?”

Jooeun already knew that Yoona had seen through everything. For her to make a decision like this wasn’t actually that surprising.

“There’s an amazing French man that is currently courting me. I want to give it a try. For now, I won’t be retreating from the industry anytime soon. I will stick around and support you. If I was to leave, Lee Sungkyung will increase her threat towards your husband.”

Jooeun felt fortunate to have made a friend like Yoona at a time like this. So she smiled and said. “We aren’t afraid…”

“Just because you aren’t afraid, President Lee also unafraid? Isn’t he most afraid of you getting hurt?” Yoona teased as she leaned against a table. She then said in a serious tone. “Jooeun, in all honesty, I’ve already forgotten how many years it’s been, but you have been the first person willing to offer me a hand when I was going through a difficult time. I, Im Yoona, am not highly skilled at other things. My education is all an illusion. But when it comes to people, my affection is definitely not an illusion. Regardless of whether I remain in the modeling industry or not, as long as you are facing difficulty, you can give me a call at any time, I will be there immediately.”

After hearing Yoona’s assurance, Jooeun lowered her head and ridiculed herself. “Honestly, I don’t have many friends. No matter what happens, don’t simply put up with it.”

Yoona nodded her head and put down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter