CHAPTER 9: I Definitely Won’t Apologize to You

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hospital gave off its usual unpleasant smell. Jooeun entered the hospital, escorted by Yonghwa’s assistant. She was all alone without a single assistant of her own to support her. After finding Shinhye’s room, Jooeun could see Shinhye’s assistant guarding the door. This was the man that claimed she made all the decisions on her own on the day of the show. He had thrown all the blame on her.

“You’re here.” He said as he looked her up and down snobbishly. He was deliberately trying to make things difficult for Jooeun.

“Just wait here, Shinhye is still resting.” Jooeun lifted up her handbag with her two hands and looked Shinhye’s assistant straight in the eyes. With a slow and gentle voice, she asked, “Do you know my surname?”

“Nonsense! Who doesn’t know your surname is Cha?”

“Since you know my surname is Cha, then you should be aware of my family background. How dare a little assistant like you act arrogantly in front of me?”

“I…”

“Is that Jooeun? Please come in.” Shinhye heard Jooeun’s voice outside and felt disappointed at her assistant’s stupidity. If he wanted to go against Jooeun, this was not the right way. After all, she still had the Cha family behind her (even though they no longer paid as much attention to her as they once did when she was still famous).

Jooeun held her head high and walked into the room ignoring the angry assistant. Seeing Shinhye sitting on the bed acting pitiful with one injured leg, she smiled, “Shinhye, are you ok?” Jooeun knew Shinhye had intentionally hurt her own leg in order to prevent Yonghwa from getting married – this woman is so ruthless.

“I heard from President Jung that we are to film a 3-minute live broadcast, is that right? Jooeun, we are like sisters. I’m more than willing to help you with this favor so you can redeem yourself in front of the public.” Jooeun hesitated for a moment. She couldn’t believe how shameless Shinhye was – she was almost on the same level as Yonghwa. The truth behind the substitution incident was known between the three of them, yet Shinhye acted like nothing had happened.

Jooeun looked a little upset as she said in an angry tone, “I only came to visit you.”

“You really don’t need to be polite.”

“That’s right! We’ve already prepared a scene for you. In a moment, the doctor will come in to change Shinhye’s bandages. At that time, in order to highlight your sincerity, we have arranged for you to wash Shinhye’s feet. That way the public will see how sorry you are.”

“That’s enough.” Jooeun angrily interrupted the two. “Shinhye, the substitution incident, both you and I know the truth. Don’t you think it’s time you should stop?”

“Jooeun, what are you talking about? I don’t understand.”

“Must you really flip what’s right and wrong around?” Jooeun’s voice held a sense of being wronged. “If it was not for Yonghwa, I would not tolerate you so many times. Have I not helped you enough?”

“Jooeun, it’s enough that you won’t apologize, must you also bad-mouth other people? You’ve already admitted to creating everything for hype.” Shinhye was a master of acting; she didn’t slip on her words and maintained her innocence.

“I definitely won’t apologize to you!” Jooeun unexpectedly said in a serious tone. At this time, Shinhye’s assistant recorded her words and immediately posted the video online, with the headline:

[Attention seeking Green Tea being insincere, secretly declares: ‘I definitely won’t apologize to you!’]

In an instant, a thousand waves were once again stirred up, ready to crash down onto Jooeun. Reporters flocked to the scene, but no one intercepted Jooeun, leaving Shinhye all alone crying pitifully in front of the camera.

“Originally I thought, since we were both models, I wasn’t going to pursue this incident, but Jooeun has gone too far. Not only did she refuse to apologize, she also threw words of abuse.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter