Chapter 58: Another Way Out

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She can't continue working in the US, so of course she will try to use you to make a comeback. Plus her dream is to control you and make you surrender to her." Jeonghwan gazed at Jooeun with a serious expression as he analyzed what Ryeowon was thinking. "Of course, it's not hard for you to shake her off."

Jooeun smiled slightly, she already had everything thought out. Upon seeing her expression, Minjung knew a small obstacle like this wouldn't be able to stand in Jooeun's way, she felt a sense of relief.

Jooeun's plan is to take place after The Top Ten Model Awards. So anything that is to happen between now and then, she already took into consideration. The only thing Minjung could do for her now is to comfort Hyewon.

After Minjung left, the couple entered the bedroom together and changed into home clothes. Jeonghwan hugged Jooeun in front of the wardrobe mirror as he asked in her ear. "You still don't plan on leaving CN?"

"It's not time yet." She only needed one final step to completely destroy Shinhye. There's no way she would let the two off so easily.

"But you should decide on your next goal." Jeonghwan knew Jooeun didn't like to take shortcuts, so he didn't mention signing with GK. "Now that you have popularity and people are talking about you, your next goal should be. . ."

"I need a notable award." Jooeun replied gently. She understood where she stood and she understood the entertainment industry is like a pool of deep water. Today she could still keep people talking about her, but tomorrow, the attention could easily be snatched away by some new entertainer. So by obtaining a notable award, she would be able to establish a status in the industry. "However, Hwan, I am already 26 years old. I can no longer act like I am 17 and compete in a modeling competition. And the awards I received in the past have lost their value ever since Star King Entertainment blacklisted me. Back then, I retreated too desperately and burnt my own bridges."

In the past, she really did everything she could for Jung Yonghwa. A model's best years, their most glorious years, she had selflessly given them all to Yonghwa. But in the end, what did she get in return? However, Jooeun did not regret it. After all, it was the road that she chose. It's just, now she had to face the consequences of her silly mistakes.

After hearing her, Jeonghwan's heart ached for her. If he had met her earlier, maybe she wouldn't have had to go through all this pain. He planted a kiss on Jooeun's neck and comforted her with a gentle voice. "It doesn't matter. If you can't enter a competition, it doesn't matter. Just work hard as a model. If you need to attend shows or appear in magazines, I will accompany you. We can make use of good exposure. After all, the industry is where the true battle is. Honey, don't give yourself too much pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter