Chapter 43: The Eve of the Shoot

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, Jeonghwan leads Jooeun to the living area of the manor. When they arrived, there were already a few American men sitting inside waiting for them. Jooeun doesn't understand what Jeonghwan wanted to do, but Jeonghwan gently comforted her. "No need to be nervous."

Not long after, the American man in charge stepped forward and started chatting to Jeonghwan. It is at this time that Jooeun overheard their conversation and finally understood what was going on. Jeonghwan wanted to purchase insurance for her legs.

It wasn't unusual for famous people to insure parts of their bodies, but they mostly did it to create attention. So Jooeun quickly grabbed onto Jeonghwan. "Jeonghwan, I don't-"

"Don"t overthink it. Your legs need protecting because they are the most beautiful legs I've ever seen on the modeling stage."

"But. . ." Jooeun is still unsure.

"Listen to me." Jeonghwan nudged her towards the valuer. "You never let me do anything for you. Are you going to deny me the right to buy you insurance as well?"

Jooeun couldn't refuse. Even though her legs were beautiful, at the moment she isn't very famous, so she assumed the cost wouldn't be too high. With this in mind, Jooeun gave up resisting and let the valuer do his job. However, before the valuer could give a quote, Jeonghwan stepped in to say, "No matter what the final estimated value is, I want to increase the insured amount by ten times."

"If that's the case . . . then that would be over 100 million dollars!"

Standing quietly to one side, Hyewon and Minjung were in shock over what they were witnessing. Most importantly, Jeonghwan isn't doing this to create attention, he's merely helping Jooeun secure a guarantee. The final benefactor of this insurance would be Jooeun. From now on, no matter what happened to her legs, she would be covered by insurance. Jeonghwan really spoilt Jooeun!

Jooeun was quiet the entire time, a million thoughts were running through her mind. However, Jeonghwan placed his arm around her shoulder and said, "This complex industry is chaotic and unsafe. I can't guarantee that 10 or 20 years from now, GK will still be as successful. So, I want to do all that I can to give you peace of mind. I want the path ahead of you to be protected."

"Then why don't you also buy one for yourself?" A tear slowly snuck its way out of Jooeun's eye.

Jeonghwan leaned over and chuckled into Jooeun's ear. "Because I don't have beautiful legs like yours."

At that moment, under the beautifully lit room, Jooeun only had Jeonghwan in her eyes. Jeonghwan do things for her without expecting anything in return. She had originally married him with a motive, but he never mind, instead he gave her faith that he loved her wholeheartedly.

"Because of what you've done, do you know how many promises I am making to myself?"

"Huh?"

"I've promised myself to never leave this man unless I die." Jooeun responded in seriousness.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter