Chapter 31: A Mysterious Present

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Jeonghwan finished preparing dinner and went upstairs. He pushed open the door to find Jooeun sitting in bed holding the bunch of red roses he had bought her – she was in the middle of counting them. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips opened and shut slightly, looking extremely beautiful.

"This is the first time I've received so many flowers!" Jooeun exclaimed. "Jeonghwan, I'm really surprised..."

Jeonghwan looked at her satisfied expression as he crossed his arms and teased, "Why are you so easy to please? Just a few flowers are enough to make you this happy. There is so much I want to give to you, yet, you never tell me what you want. Why can't you be like other women and ask for diamonds and jewels? Or even fame...and success?"

Jooeun laughed gently. She lifted her head to reply to Jeonghwan. "I already have your entire person, isn't that greedy enough? I have your marriage, I have the title of being your wife, I have half your assets and I even get to spend the rest of your life with you. Jewels? Success? All this, I can acquire myself. What is more important than you?"

Jeonghwan's heart lit up as he leaned over and kissed Jooeun. "Your lips are too sweet, I can't help but taste them."

Jooeun grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled herself in closer to return his passionate kiss. Amongst the mingling of lips and teeth, the couple uncontrollably found themselves in bed with Jooeun laying pressed under Jeonghwan's body. Her top had already been removed and was strung across the floor – all in less than a minute. Jooeun couldn't resist her urges as she mirrored Jeonghwan's moves and reached out her hands to his shirt. Seeing his glowing bronze skin revealed before her eyes, Jooeun's cheeks flushed a crimson red as she awkwardly turned to one side.

Jeonghwan laughed gently, holding onto Jooeun's neck and turning her attention back to him, before asking softly. "Do you want it?"

"Do you?" Jooeun threw the question back at him cleverly.

"You know what I'm waiting for. Jooeun, if you say it, I will..." Jeonghwan leaned into her ear as he whispered seductively. ". . . make you stay in bed all night."

Jooeun knew what he meant, so she nervously replied to Jeonghwan. "I still can't be 100% certain of my heart, but, I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life, Jeonghwan."

The relationship between the two continued to improve; having their souls combine together, was only a matter of time, so Jeonghwan didn't want to let her go this time. He wanted her to experience the ultimate in intimacy and for her to receive the happiness she deserved. Sometimes, there were other methods to satisfy a partner.

After being intimate, the couple lay embraced in each other's arms. Jooeun pressed herself against Jeonghwan's chest as she spoke in an unsatisfied tone. "I saw you bought...that thing...I thought..."

"What thing?" Jeonghwan's right hand was holding up his head, while his left hand was gently Jooeun's back.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter