Chapter 78: Capturing the Adulterers

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, as soon as Yonghwa and Shinhye entered the office, they were greeted with a mountain of presents on Yonghwa’s desk. Shinhye looked around and realized she had forgotten Yonghwa’s birthday.

Previously, for his birthday, she had always planned something special to hold onto him so Jooeun would be left to wait around stupidly. However, times had changed. After experiencing the excitement of cheating, Shinhye realized she could no longer turn back.

“Yonghwa, I’ve been unwell the past few days, so I haven’t prepared a present for you.” Shinhye said as she hung on to Yonghwa’s shoulder and drew circles on his chest with her delicate fingers; she knew that is his weakness.

As expected, Yonghwa grabbed onto her right hand and responded forgivingly. “I know, it’s hard for you to be pregnant, but tonight, you need to make up for it.”

Yonghwa’s ambiguous words passed through her ear. At the same time, she could also feel his hot breath on her earlobe. Shinhye smiled shyly as she nodded. “OK!”

After all, they had been together for a few years now; she couldn’t possibly disregard him completely. Thinking that Jooeun may take this opportunity to get back with Yonghwa, she felt like she had to protect her pride. Even if she didn’t want him, she couldn’t let Jooeun have him!

So, she decided she’d cancel the meeting with Mr. Jang and spend the night with Yonghwa.

“Yonghwa, do you think, amongst these presents, there would be one from Jooeun?”

In reality, Yonghwa had already questioned this. Would Jooeun still care about his birthday? In previous years, she had always prepared a present for him wholeheartedly; but he always ended up spending the night beside Shinhye making Jooeun wait all night by herself. At that time, he thought Jooeun would always be like that; in the palm of his hands.

“Let me have a look.” Shinhye is determined to humiliate Jooeun as she searched through the presents, however, she’s disappointed to find nothing. “Seems that sl*t has learned to behave. But Yonghwa, it’s been a while since we’ve had a meal with the staff. How about we call Jooeun to join us for lunch?”

Yonghwa understood her intention as he furrowed his brows. In the end, he nodded in agreement. “You give her a phone call then.”

Shinhye gave a girly smile before grabbing the phone from Yonghwa’s pocket and ringing Jooeun’s number.

“Jooeun, today is Yonghwa’s birthday. We are having a staff lunch, will you come?” Shinhye asked with the attitude of a winner; she felt proud that she’s using Yonghwa’s phone to call her.

“Oh, Jooeun is busy. She is currently filming something for 1stLook.” Minjung’s voice responded from the other side of the phone.

“Is she busy or is she not brave enough t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter