Chapter 242: I am Lee Jeonghwan

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing her manager’s words, Irene Kim refused to accept her fate. She was angry and felt wronged. Because of this, the pillow in her hands was bent out of shape just like the expression on her face.

“Cha Jooeun sure is lucky!” Irene Kim laughed in disbelief. She then turned to her manager and requested, “Help me do one last thing. Do whatever you can to get a hold of Cha Jooeun’s phone number for me.”

“Irene, what’s the point?”

A bitter smile appeared on Irene Kim’s face. GK had already pushed her to this point and no one from her own agency cared about her survival, what other choice did she have left?

“Contact the media. I’m going to announce that I am retreating from the modeling industry!”

“No, you can’t Irene. It wasn’t easy for you to get to where you are today.”

“Then tell me, do I have another path I can take?” Irene Kim turned her head to ask her manager. The Cha Jooeun that had Lee Jeonghwan was a person she would never be able to surpass.

Her manager shook her head, stood up straight and let out a sigh.

However, as she turned around, she sneered. With Irene Kim taking on full responsibility, GK would no longer go after her. It didn’t matter if Irene Kim became her scapegoat. Without her, she could still train up another person. Since SM had already given up on this chess piece, why should she continue to waste her energy?

Not long after, Irene Kim’s manager sneakily retrieved Cha Jooeun’s phone number from a client and gave it to her.

Irene Kim held onto Jooeun’s phone number and watched as the pendulum on the grandfather clock in the living room swung. She didn’t have much time left. In the end, she called through to Jooeun’s phone.

“Cha Jooeun, I admit. I instigated the entire incident that happened on stage. However, I do not regret it. How could a third-rate model like you, who hasn’t even won a single international award, snatch my endorsement? I hate you. I especially hate the clean image you are trying to portray. Although I’ve lost today and can no longer be a model, I want you to know that I curse you. I hope that GK will abandon you. I hope that you lose everything. I hope that you get hit by a car as soon as you step out of the front door!”

Irene Kim spoke in a flurry as she released her anger. However, after a moment of silence, a deep voice responded from the other end of the phone.

“This is Lee Jeonghwan.”

This is Lee Jeonghwan!

This is Lee Jeonghwan?!

Irene Kim never expected Lee Jeonghwan would pick up Cha Jooeun’s phone. In that case, all that she just said…

As she thought about it, a chill swept through her entire body. She was suddenly terrified.

“Pr…President Lee. What I just said was just nonsense.”

“Really? You didn’t say it on purpose?” Jeonghwan’s voice was deep and dangerous. After asking, he picked up his own phone and played a recordi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter