Chapter 87: Special Contribution Award

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Isn’t this too cheap?”

Everyone in the industry already knew about how she had seduced the boss of CN. But who would have thought she’d be so brave to compete for an award when she’s carrying a child?

“The award flew right out of her hands, how pitiful. However, it’s what she deserves. A person like her should be taught a lesson and experience falling to her death!”

“This is a live broadcast, not just a simple bit of humiliation.”

The private whisperings below the stage are a huge contrast to the scene above. Shinhye widened her eyes and glared at Jooeun, her pupils were filled with a deadly hatred. She had realized, the only person that hated her so much and would take her down like this is Jooeun!

Jooeun must have known about her pregnancy. She must have kept her knowledge hidden while she planned out the perfect trap. She’s too good at enduring and too ruthless! She didn’t report Shinhye when she was showing off, nor did she retaliate when she was being stepped all over. She waited for a time and place like this to push her into a place of no return; a place so horrible she would rather die.

What a clever scheme.

Shinhye covered her face and cried; she had really underestimated Jooeun. She felt regret and pain; how could she have not been wary of her?

“Jooeun, how could you be so ruthless?” Shinhye said through gritted teeth as she held back her anger and tears.

Jooeun looked at Shinhye, she’s calm and collected. Her eyes are glowing like she’s looking at a joke. “Don’t tell me this isn’t what you deserve. Shinhye, you are officially eliminated.”

Shinhye clenched her teeth as she looked at the tricky woman. She suddenly let out a mournful laugh as her body started to feel heavier and heavier.

“Blood! Quick look Shinhye is bleeding, could it be a miscarriage?”

“Oh god, so her pregnancy is true? How disgusting.”

“A person like her that steals someone’s fiancee then parades around town, deserves to have a miscarriage. This is justice, even God couldn’t take it.”

Following the guest’s screams, the organizers called for the First Aid nurses. They put her on a stretcher and carried her out while she glared at Jooeun. With her lips, she mouthed the words, “I am pitiful, but you won’t be any better off. You still haven’t found out Jung Yonghwa has sold you off yet.”

Shinhye thought Jooeun would reveal a sense of fear. But she remained calm; unaffected by her words. She smiled to herself in realization; Jooeun had used such extreme measures on her and completely taken her down as if she would be afraid of one measly Jung Yonghwa.

“Jooeun, oh Jooeun, you are terrifying beyond belief!”

The entire incident is just a small interlude in the ceremony. Shinhye is immediately sent to a partner hospital, resulting in the news of her pregnancy and miscarriage spreading to everyone in the country, including all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter