Chapter 62: The Torn Invitation Letter

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that Shinhye had revived, the happiest person to hear this news, is none other than Jung Ryeowon, since she wanted so badly to control Jooeun and see her completely destroyed. Originally, she had already given up on Shinhye, but who would have thought, while swords were drawn between CN and Jooeun, she managed to turn the tables; qualifying for the Top Ten Model Awards and becoming an award winner.

“Congratulations Shinhye! As you are one of the award winners, you have also been invited to the ‘Model Elections Bright Night Gala’. There will be famous artists from all different companies attending and plenty of fashion resources; you need to make the most of this opportunity. There are also rumors going around that there will be a special guest on the night. Of course, Jooeun is also invited but. . .” Ryeowon held up Jooeun’s invitation letter in front of Yonghwa and Shinhye and tore it in half. “. . . she shouldn’t dream of going.”

“Noona, do you think this is a good idea?” Yonghwa is sitting at the table. He laughed mockingly at Jooeun.

“I don’t know anything. On the night of the ball, if the organizers ask, we will just say Jooeun is putting on a front and deliberately didn’t show up. She was only CN’s guard dog once, even if she transforms from a low-class breed to a high-class one, she is still just a dog.”

Ryeowon looked at the two firmly and sinisterly. Needless to say, even though Jooeun didn’t allow them to interfere with her jobs, it didn’t mean they couldn’t scheme against her in other ways. After all, she still belonged to the company, and organizers of events would always contact the company; not the artist directly.

After Ryeowon left the room with a victorious expression, silence fell between Yonghwa and Shinhye. Finally, Yonghwa spoke up. “Shinhye, don’t you think the judges of the Top Ten Model Awards are a bit strange?”

Shinhye froze as an uneasy look swept across her face. Holding back her uneasiness, she replied. “Did Jooeun say something to you?”

“Don’t throw the focus onto Jooeun every time something happens to you. All I’m asking is, did you do anything behind the scenes with the judges?” Yonghwa looked at Shinhye with a disheartened expression. He lifted her jaw and looked straight into her eyes. “The darkness in this industry, do you think I’m not more familiar with it than you? For you, I almost involved my mother. If you betray me, then our relationship is over.”

“Yonghwa, I’m also surprised I got an award.” Shinhye forced herself to remain calm and act like she normally did.

“Don’t let me find out you’ve done something dirty. For you, I’ve gotten to this point with Jooeun; don’t you dare stab me in the back.”

“I still have your child in my stomach, as if I would do anything reckless.”

The child is Shinhye’s ultimate guarantee. Yonghwa analyzed Shinhye for a while. In the end, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter