Chapter 112: Why the Rush?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun did not know what Yeji had planned, but she guessed it must have something to do with Hyomin and Bohyun.

“After this incident, I will arrange the best manager for you, don’t worry.”

Jooeun smiled through the entire conversation. She indeed needed a capable manager. However, Yeji insisted on keeping it a secret and did not organize for them to meet straight away nor did she give her a name. In reality, Jooeun had arranged for Jooeun to appear in the show because firstly, she wanted to confirm Jooeun’s abilities, and secondly, she wanted Hyomin to bring her newcomers so she could see how they didn’t compare to Jooeun. Of course, her plan could not be known by Jooeun nor Hyomin just yet. She had spent so many years putting trust in Hyomin and Bohyun. In the end, she had made them too courageous. Since this was the case, she’s going to make them understand that by losing a model like Cha Jooeun they had thrown away all their luck.

The sun slowly set outside the floor-to-ceiling window.

While Hyomin was auditioning the newcomers, she couldn’t avoid running into Bohyun. Just as the workday was about to finish, Hyomin finally called Bohyun over to have a chat in her office.

“Thank you for not letting President Seo find out about the incident with Cha Jooeun.”

“But Cha Jooeun knows…” Bohyun paused for a moment. He leaned against the office table and continued. “After standing in her way so many times, she will definitely plan something else. She’s not the type to easily give up.”

Hyomin thought carefully for a moment before looking seriously at Bohyun. “As long as we work together Cha Jooeun won’t get the chance to join this company. I can’t deal with President Seo on my own, I need your help. Can you still do what you used to do and help me out?”

“Me? Help you out? And watch as you kick me down?” Bohyun responded coldly. His tone was filled with ridicule. “It’s fine for you to forget that you’ve previously stabbed me in the back, but it is impossible for me to forget. I will never trust a word you say ever again.”

Hyomin was stunned for a moment. She had words stuck in that she couldn’t say. In the end, she nodded her head in defeat as she adjusted her glasses. “Ever since President Seo returned this afternoon, she’s been locked up in her room talking on the phone. I heard from her secretary that she wants to bring Kangjun back. In terms of abilities, you and I need to combine our powers to go against him. Although he stopped being a manager because of what happened all those years ago, it doesn’t mean he is willing to just stand on the sidelines.”

“Even if he comes back, he is useless!” Bohyun isn’t concerned by Seo Kangjun at all. He’s more interested in the results of today’s auditions. “Did you find anyone good today?”

“There were a few.”

“Then quickly train them up. We need to draw President Seo’s attention away from Cha Jooeun as soon as possible.”

The two wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter