Chapter 281: We Are Working Together

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon seeing Changwook, Yoona felt a little embarrassed. After all, she wasn't wearing much.

As soon as he saw Yoona's blushing cheeks, Changwook immediately removed his jacket, approached the runway, and placed it on her shoulders.

However, just as he was about to take her away, the show director suddenly asked, "Who are you?"

"GK's Artists Director, Ji Chang Wook!" Changwook replied in a cold tone.

The man was taken aback for a moment before asking with less momentum than before. "She can't leave, she is still working. Do you want to breach your contract?"

"Contract?" With the mention of the contract, Changwook turned to Yoona's manager and ordered, "Bring the contract over here!"

Yoona's manager wiped her tears and immediately handed the contract to Changwook.

Changwook casually flipped open the contract and scanned the terms. He then circled a few key points with the pen from his pocket and lifted the contract to show the director. "Are you blind?"

The show director scoffed.

Seeing the man still refused to acknowledge the terms, he directly turned to the bodyguards and ordered, "Seize him."

"What do you want?" the show director's expression changed dramatically.

The bodyguards obeyed their orders as the two of them quickly stepped forward and grabbed hold of the chubby show director. They then forced him to kneel before Changwook.

"I thought you couldn't see clearly, so I'm helping you take a better look!"

"I want to sue you guys, what you are doing is illegal!" the show director screamed at the top of his lungs.

Seeing this, Changwook signaled the bodyguards to throw a punch at the show director's stomach before he asked, "Have you seen it clearly yet?"

"I..."

"It seems you still haven't seen it clearly!"

As he was used to having total control over every situation, Changwook's gaze only looked piercing when he was holding press conferences. However, at this moment, his eyes were as piercing as an eagle's.

The show director was beaten until he lay on the floor before Changwook threw the contract in his face. "Would you believe it if I told you, GK is capable of making Vivien's shares plummet overnight? Originally, we each stood on our own side of the line. Since your boss doesn't know what's good for him and is teaming up with the people at SM, he must face the consequences of offending GK! The rule of the underworld, if you offend me first, then I have reason to seek revenge."

After speaking, Changwook wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulder and stepped right over the back of the show director's hands.

Yoona subconsciously looked at Changwook's right hand which was sitting on her shoulder. She suddenly felt, that the suffering she had experienced today wasn't a complete loss.

After leaving the hall, Changwook helped Yoona into his car, grabbed a blanket from the back seat, and placed it on top of her legs.

"You have suffered..."

"I never thought Vivien's people would be so shameless. Moreover, I never expected them to totally disregard GK."

Changwook slightly turned his head and had a quick glance at Yoona before he started up his car. He was ready to drive her home.

"Before Vivien started selling high-class lingerie, they started off in the adult service industry. It was after they successfully transformed the business that Vivien was created. Although their background has been purified, there is still a trace of their past. Back when you first accepted this job I warned you to recon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter