Chapter 131: God Will Deal With Those That Are Evil

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the return of Jeonghwan, Jooeun felt like a load had been lifted off her shoulders. The couple remained in each other's embrace until Kangjun finally called to hurry Jooeun.

"Go ahead. After I freshen up, I need to head into the office." Jeonghwan said gently.

Jooeun nodded her head. The worries she previously had, had now been completely swept away. Before being with Jeonghwan, she had been with Yonghwa for a good few years, but she had never felt this way. It was like her heart was tied to Jeonghwan's with a string and whenever anything happened to him it would tug painfully at her.

Remembering that Kangjun was waiting for her, she pulled away from Jeonghwan's embrace and left.

Outside Nine One Hannam, Kangjun was sitting in the manager's van waiting for Jooeun. Now that she was an official model of Sublime, they would treat her with the dignity and respect she deserved.

Seeing Jooeun finally make an appearance, Kangjun immediately covered her and helped her into the van. While he was closing the door he suddenly said to her, "Jooeun, did you know your goal is to become a top supermodel? If you are aware of this, you should grasp the best timing and work non-stop instead of being immersed in love. Don't tell me you don't know this is a ticking time bomb? It's not that I want to interfere with your private life. I just want to warn you, if you get discovered, then everything you've done in the past would go to waste."

Jooeun understood Kangjun's worries because he had previously experienced a taste of hell. However, she wasn't Jiwon and Jeonghwan wasn't Kangjun.

"Overseas, there are plenty of models that are married with children who are still walking the runways."

"Then, that depends on the capability of the man you are hiding." Kangjun responded straightforwardly. "Of course, if you think there's nothing to worry about, then just pretend I haven't said anything."

Jooeun closed her eyes like she was deep in thought. After quite some time, she finally said in a serious tone. "It is because of him that I am working so hard. Do you think I would distance myself from him for the sake of being a model? For the sake of being a model, I can give up many things. However, he is definitely not one of them."

Kangjun understood what Jooeun meant. He was suddenly reminded of the time he shared with Jiwon. Back then, he had fallen into Hyomin and Bohyun's trap, exposing their relationship to the media. Jiwon misunderstood and thought he had told the media. The argument and car accident that followed was something he would never forget.

The atmosphere was awkward, so Kangjun cleared his throat to break the silence before changing the topic. "In a moment, we will be meeting with the editor of Harper's Bazaar. I have already agreed to have you appear on their November front cover. This is an important opportunity for you, because right now, you are still lacking ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter