Chapter 46: The True Oriental Trend

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The makeup artist, as well as other staff, were endlessly praising Shinhye's beauty. Because of her charming and energetic personality, Shinhye demanded everyone's attention. Whereas, in comparison, when not working, Jooeun was quiet and peaceful; she didn't like talking. This kind of introverted personality, especially when compared to Shinhye, made it easy for people to overlook her presence and beauty.

"Miss Park, since you are ready, please make your way into the studio to get your solo shoot taken first."

As well as the front cover shoot, there were also solo photos inside the magazine, so Shinhye entered the studio ahead of Jooeun. As she got up from her seat in front of the mirror, a provoking look went across her face accompanied by a confident aura. It was like she was sure she would win. This confidence definitely could not be found on Jooeun. As a result, based on a favorable impression, all the staff had faith in Shinhye more.

Inside the studio. The set is ready. Under the traditional wooden window stood an old table. Atop the table, sat a delicate blue and white porcelain vase and appearing out of the vase was a beautiful pink rose that had recently bloomed. Beside the table sat a chair; Shinhye's task was to sit on this chair and take a photo.

Upon seeing Shinhye enter the studio, the photographer was captivated by her look. All this Oriental beauty had to do was sit on the chair and she would be as beautiful as a painting. If she could utilize her skills to take it a step further, the Oriental Trend would definitely be ignited in the Western market.

"It's rumored this model is comparable to Im Yoona." The photographer's assistant praised. "She must be very professional."

"I have high hopes." The tall handsome photographer reminded everyone to get in position before telling Shinhye, in a friendly manner, that the shoot would be about to start. As Shinhye is very ambitious, she understood, apart from putting in extra effort for the shoot with Jooeun, she also could not treat this solo shoot casually.

"Let's take a few shots from the side." The photographer instructed Shinhye. With the help of the translator, Shinhye understood the photographer's expectations, so she immediately turned her body to one side. She then used her right arm to lean on the back of the chair and placed her left hand on her dress, revealing the left side of her refined face as she smiled seductively.

The photographer furrowed his brows. He was expecting an Oriental beauty, not an Oriental temptress. The photographer captured a photo regardless. He thought maybe she hadn't gotten into the momentum yet, so he directed her to express the intellectual beauty of an Oriental woman by holding a traditional red basket. This time, Shinhye sat up straight; the angle was right, but she had her head down. All the photographer could see was her wide forehead.

The photographer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter