Chapter 40: Negotiating With Jung Ryeowon

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowon turned around and looked at the entrance to the meeting room. At the same time, Yonghwa and Shinhye also stared angrily at the door. Who is it this time that is ruining everything for them?

Shinhye felt like her heart is about to explode from anger. It's not easy to get rid of Jooeun, yet who would have thought "the mantis stalks the cicada, but behind them lurks the oriole". She's surprised there's someone else trying to challenge them. The atmosphere in the meeting room was extremely intense. At this moment, the meeting room's door flew open and in walked a beautiful figure who caught everyone's attention.

ChaJooeun!

It's actually Cha Jooeun!

It's ChaJooeun again!

Ryeowon clenched her fist. She never thought Jooeun would be able to convince Mina to go back on her words. Shinhye and Yonghwa stood up in shock simultaneously.

This was impossible! Jooeun was already eliminated. How did she make Vanity Fair change their minds?

"After careful consideration, everyone at Vanity Fair has decided to use Cha Jooeun as our model." Mina announced in front of the people in the room. She then gave a trivial look at the trio. "I'm aware she is also a model from CN, but why do I feel like you aren't happy at all? Is it possible that Jooeun isn't actually a model of yours?"

"Jooeun, what schemes did you use? Why did you have to steal the front cover that belonged to me?" Shinhye couldn't hold back her anger as she questioned Jooeun.

"The front cover that belonged to you?" Jooeun maintained her smile, not allowing anyone to see through her emotions. "You used my popularity to go overseas, under the guise of sharing the stage. You used me to create a topic of discussion to distract the public from your scandal. As soon as we arrived in the US, you got rid of me after I no longer had any use. You defamed me in front of the client and faked my portfolio. So tell me, how does this front cover belong to you?"

"I only retrieved what belonged to me and recovered the fairness I deserved."

"You used your background to step all over me for your benefit, while I used my own capabilities to retrieve my front cover. I don't steal from anyone but I'm not going to let others step all over me. It's that simple."

Each word that came out of Jooeun's mouth was clear and precise, full of power. Making Mina, who originally misunderstood her, look at her in admiration.

What a strong character!

"Jooeun, I've said it before. This is the most important time for Shinhye. Everyone in CN should be helping her get through this obstacle." Yonghwa verbally attacked Jooeun angrily. "Can you not be so selfish?"

"The reason she's faced with an obstacle is because of you. I've said it before, no matter how much you want to support her, I have no opinion and don't care. But if she wants to advance by stepping on me, I will only make her fall pitifully."

"Jooeun, Mina mentioned as long as you say it, Shinhye can still participate in the Vanity Fair photoshoot. She doesn't have much time left, she will be partaking in the Top Ten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter