Chapter 263: I Will Make You Return to Nothing

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ve done so much for GK and suppressed SM for so many years. Even if it’s not something to take merit for, I should at least be acknowledged for my hard work. Instead, I’ve realized my position in GK is below that of a newcomer! Is this how GK operates? Before Cha Jooeun arrived, GK had always been just and fair. Lee Jeonghwan, have you been possessed?”

Sungkyung appeared to have found an outlet to release everything she was unhappy about as she quickly spoke her mind. The expressions on the faces of everyone present were exceptionally uneasy. They all knew, even though Lee Jeonghwan appeared to be unaffected, it could not hide the hostile vibe that was emanating from his body. He was like an ancient king who was getting his authority challenged.

Jeonghwan did not show any reaction. However, just as he was about to speak, Jooeun stretched out her hand and stopped him. “She is just one simple woman, there is no need to get upset. Since I am your manager today, let me handle it.”

Jeonghwan looked deep into Jooeun’s eyes. However, his piercing look also contained a sense of trust.

Under these circumstances, Jooeun had been awoken from her resting state. It seemed she had heard the voice of someone brave enough to insult Jeonghwan. She slowly stood up beside Jeonghwan. She wasn’t wearing any high heels, but her presence completely overshadowed Sungkyung, forcing her to take a few steps back.

“What are you planning to do? Are you going to slap me again?”

“Did you think you would get to where you are today without GK?” Jooeun asked in a cold tone.

“I also supported GK to where they are today!”

“You? Supported GK?” Jooeun burst out laughing before asking. “You think too highly of yourself. Everyone here relied on GK to get to where they are today. Did you think without GK backing you, people would even take you into consideration? Your ability to suppress SM gives you value in the agency, but it’s not hard for GK to create a second Lee Sungkyung, a third Lee Sungkyung, and even a fourth. There are plenty of people waiting to join GK.”

“Did you think it’s that easy to create an international supermodel?” Sungkyung asked back confidently.

“Yes, it’s not easy. But GK has the Best Actor from the Blue Dragon Films Awards and the Best Actress from the Cannes International Film Festival. We have celebrities in Hollywood, an Asian Dance King, and bands that break the world record every year in sales. GK also owns its own filming studio and creative agency. With all this, do you still think they need your support? Really?”

Jooeun spoke powerfully as she questioned Sungkyung. Everything she said not only made Sungkyung sound worthless, but also lifted up the value of the superstars present. Everyone rubbed their chins and nodded in agreement. They realized, this woman who appeared weak on the surface, was like a powerful heroine when she spoke up!

Sungkyung was speechless for a moment. All she could do was open her eyes wide in shock, but not a single word cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter