Chapter 260: I Want to Wear my Wedding Ring Today

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Sungkyung was slapped by Cha Jooeun!

From the time she was born, she had never experienced such humiliation. So as soon as she returned to her manager’s van, she threw two slaps across Soomin’s face. However, this did not soothe her anger.

Soomin’s cheek quickly swelled up. As a person with dignity, being slapped like this for no reason, made her heart fill with so much anger it coursed through her veins and all around her entire body.

“Give Lee Jeonghwan a phone call right away! Or else, I won’t ever be able to swallow the insult I experienced today!”

“Why would President Lee answer my phone call?” Soomin asked as she held back her anger.

Sungkyung thought about it and realized Soomin was right. Jeonghwan wasn’t the type to hold a conversation with anyone. So she personally made a phone call to the CEO’s office.

“President, Lee Sungkyung is on the line. Do you want to pick up?” Taejoo asked. “It’s probably in regards to the slap she just received from Madam.”

After listening to Taejoo, Jeonghwan replied without lifting his head. “Connect her through.”

On the other side of the phone, Sungkyung was slightly surprised. So she immediately acted submissive. “President Lee…”

“What is it?” Jeonghwan’s voice was extremely icy.

“Today at Ouioui Atelier, Jooeun hit me. Since you are her manager, I had no choice but to contact you.”

“Are you calling me because of something so little?” Jeonghwan asked. “You should learn to be tolerant like Im Yoona.”

Taejoo stood to the side listening to the serious conversation and couldn’t help but let out a laugh. Inside he was thinking: Lee Sungkyung, who do you think you’re complaining to?

With the mention of Im Yoona, Sungkyung’s face flushed red with a trace of guilt. The reason Jeonghwan had mentioned Yoona was because he wanted to remind her that Jooeun had merely given her one slap, yet Yoona was left half alive after what she had done. Yoona hadn’t even sought her for revenge, yet she had the audacity to call him because of a simple slap?

Sungkyung was so angry, she picked up her phone and threw it at Soomin. “Let’s go to the celebration dinner!”

This wasn’t the first time Soomin had to hold back her tears as she frowned and followed behind Sungkyung. Inside, she began to hope that Jooeun would humiliate Sungkyung a few more times. If that were to happen, how good would it be? Only when she thought of this possibility, did she feel a little better.

The grand Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony was already off to a start in front of tens of thousands of viewers. Over the live broadcast, the winners of each award were unveiled.

At this moment, Jooeun was at Yoona’s apartment. Before she started heading out for the celebration dinner, Jeonghwan had given her a call. He told her that he had been invited to the Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony as a guest, so he told her to wait for him to finish. He would pick her up after so they could go to the celebration dinner together.

“I heard about what happened at Ouioui Atelier today. Word has spread really quickly within the industry.”

“Lee Sungkyung looks like someone who should be taught a lesson.” Jooeun said calmly as she sat on the edge of Yoona’s bed. “Plus, she hit you first!”

“That’s no big deal.” Minjung laughed with an air of mystery. “Taejoo told me just a moment ago that Lee Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter