Chapter 248: Living Together?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Same frame. Was this possible?

The host was extremely versatile. So she quickly recovered the audience’s attention.

“Pause. We are a serious interview program and don’t like to gossip. Let’s place our focus on the second key phrase instead: ‘Announcing your comeback’! Thinking back on the time when CN accepted an invite to an event for an unreliable product on your behalf and how badly you were scolded. How did you feel at that time?”

“I told myself to prepare for war.” Jooeun replied. “That was the moment when I decided to pick up my dream.”

The host looked at Jooeun and analyzed her expression. She then placed her hand under her chin. “Cha Jooeun, I’ve discovered that you are a person with a strong personality.”

“Really?” Jooeun asked as she smiled.

“Can you share your life motto with us?”

Jooeun had been sitting for a while so her hip was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. She adjusted her position before answering. “Actually, I don’t really live by any motto. I am a person that draws a clear line between good and bad. As long as I feel like something is right, I will go ahead and do it without worrying about the consequences.”

“You seem to handle matters calmly and logically. Do you cry often? What kind of situations make you cry?”

“When my lover, my friend, or a relative gets hurt, I cry. I don’t cry because of my career because I believe there is always a solution to any problem. On the other hand, the human heart is unpredictable.”

The host nodded and continued to ask. “Are you a person that likes to control others?”

“No, individuality is what differentiates one person from another. Only by meeting different people will one’s life be truly fulfilled and colorful.”

“Then, are you a person that likes to be controlled?” as the host asked this question her tone was obviously suggesting something. The fans quickly responded with their high-pitched screams. However, Jooeun remained composed without slipping on her words.

“If someone wants to control your lifestyle, it means they will need to use double the effort to protect you. The more naive you are, the more tired people around you will be. If you don’t believe me, have a look around you. Therefore, I am a person that likes to give as much as I get. I believe in equality.”

Because of Jooeun’s serious response, most of the ‘couple fans’ calmed down and listened intently to the interview. In the studio, there were fans that were 29-years-old and even older. After hearing Jooeun’s response, they were quite moved. It was hard for them to believe that these words came from the mouth of a 29-year-old. She seemed to have seen through life without destroying it.

During this short 50-minute interview, fans were not only treated to the public displays of affection they desired, they also developed a deeper understanding towards Jooeun. It turned out she had so much depth to her personality.

“We’ve asked so many questions today. From the impressive Ori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter