Chapter 170: Who Does the Back Belong to?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung felt like she was being strangled as a million possibilities flashed through her head. Upon entering Yeji’s home, she found her grandfather chatting to Yeji with a kind smile under the bright hanging lights. She felt a fire boiling up inside her, like a volcano ready to erupt.

“President Seo, what is the meaning of this?” Minjung’s voice was a little shaky.

Hearing Minjung’s voice, Yeji and Grandfather Jang both turned their heads. Yeji stood up welcomingly and greeted her. “You have been so dutiful towards Jooeun that I wanted to reward you. So you don’t mind that I invited your grandfather over, right?”

“Minjung-ah, President Seo has been extremely kind to me. She’s been treating me like a part of the family. You definitely need to thank her.” Grandfather Jang smiled happily. He was wearing a new set of clothes and waving at Minjung.

Minjung looked at Yeji angrily as she clenched her fists. She wanted to ask Yeji if she still had any humanity left in her.

She even wanted to use a 78-year-old!

“Bohyun, take Grandfather Jang to get some rest. I have something I want to discuss with Minjung.” Yeji looked at Minjung threateningly. Her eyes were piercing like an icy cold dagger. Minjung wanted to drag her grandfather away. But she knew, if she didn’t grant Yeji her wish, she would not be able to leave.

“In that case, you guys have a good chat. I will go rest. When a person gets old, they become useless, just sitting in the car a little bit makes me tired.”

After seeing her grandfather disappear into the distance, Minjung finally asked, “What do you want?”

“Can’t you tell what I want?” Yeji moved away from Minjung and returned to sit on the sofa. “I want to use you – it’s that simple. But what could I do to make a loyal dog like you abandon Jooeun? The only thing I could think of was family. You’ve been in this industry for more than a couple of days. Haven’t you seen methods like this before? Isn’t it normal to you?”

Minjung held back her tears. Even though she had a good nature, she couldn’t stand up against Yeji’s humiliation and intimidation. “Just tell me what you want, don’t go around in circles.”

Yeji let out a laugh as she lifted the bottle of wine off the table in front of her. As she walked over to the window she said, “I want to know all of Jooeun’s secrets.”

“For example?”

“In the Damiani commercial. Who does the back belong to?”

Minjung lowered her head and smiled before replying, “Someone from the Cha family.” She made up something random. “After all, you know that Jooeun is an heiress of the Cha family. Who else could she get? She can only get someone from their family. But she couldn’t let the other people from the family know, so she had to keep it a secret. If you think about it, if it was any other artist, they would be dying to be exposed. How could they disappear without a word?”

Yeji turned and glanced at Minjung. Her eyes were cold, but she seemed to have acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter