Chapter 103: Bite Back

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although they were mere once lovers, he couldn't deny that they had been together for 5 years. So regardless of their separation, he had no reason to hurt his ex. Bohyun stared at the magazine in front of him. For a moment he felt he is about to give up on an international superstar. He reached out his hand and flipped the magazine over, afraid that he would feel regret.

Seeing this, Hyomin let out a sigh of relief. She crossed her arms across her chest. "Since it's decided, I'll let you in on a little secret. I've already contacted the reporter that's been following Jang Geunseuk around. He has agreed to release news that he has photos of Cha Jooeun and Jang Geunseuk in bed. I've even found photos with similarities. Since you've decided to disobey President Seo's orders, then we can only push Cha Jooeun further down so the president won't punish you."

Bohyun stared at the computer monitor in front of him as he moved the mouse. His voice is cold and filled with ridicule. "There is no 'we', it's just you. This will be the last time you use our past to get what you want. I will prevent Cha Jooeun this once, but what happens in the future is not up to me and whatever you plan to do has nothing to do with me."

"You..."

"Our objectives are different, so we can never get along. If you're done I need to get back to work."

Bohyun had already suggested he didn't want her around, so Park Hyomin had no choice but to leave. In reality, she still had feelings for Bohyun, but the two of them were ambiguous in too many ways. Hyomin is the type of person with no bottom line, she would do anything to achieve her goals. However, Bohyun is disgusted by her methods. So in the past two years, the relationship between the two was like fire and water.

After leaving Bohyun's office, Hyomin immediately phoned the reporter. "I can't wait anymore. Release the news."

"OK, sit back and enjoy the show." The man on the other side of the phone is filled with excitement.

If everything Park Hyomin had previously done to defame Cha Jooeun was because she had stolen her model's runway show in France, then this time, it's because she needed to take precautionary action. With her qualifications and professionalism, if Cha Jooeun is to join Sublime, she would snatch away a lot of jobs. If that happens, the models under Hyomin's control would lose at least half their opportunities, she couldn't allow this to happen. Above all, it's possible that Cha Jooeun already knew Hyomin is the one that had been secretly scheming against her.

Because of 1stLook's rapid sales, Jooeun's fans felt like she had once again given them a pleasant surprise. A whole heap of presents was delivered to Jooeun via her Official Fan Club. Taejoo received them and made sure they were safe before handing them to her.

Late at night, Jooeun was napping atop Jeonghwan's chest. Jeonghwan had his right arm around Jooeun as he gently ran his fingers dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter