Chapter 20: Yonghwa’s Choice

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With one quick , Jeonghwan grabbed onto Jooeun’s waist and pulled her close to his chest as he whispered into her ear with a dangerous tone.

“Then, will you marry him?”

“I admit I was once blind, but I am certain I am heading in the right direction now.” Jooeun murmured. “You are my direction.” Mo Ting flipped over, positioning himself on top of Jooeun. He looked at her seriously with his ink-like eyes.

“I can barely control myself anymore, but it’s not enough. Even though we have already registered, I’m still hoping for you to get to know me properly and to be certain that you want to spend the rest of your life with me. When the time comes that we are both certain we want to be together, that’s when we can truly belong to each other.”

“In this industry, my options are endless, I can have whatever I want. The only thing I can’t find is a pure heart.”

“Then let’s try hard and work towards the same goal. Let’s walk the same path and live the same life.” Jooeun replied seriously.

“I really never thought, President Lee, who is sitting high up above everyone else in the entertainment industry isn’t after a fun and carefree lifestyle. I thought you would be a player with a multitude of women. Have you never wanted that?”

“When a woman asks a question like this, there is no need to answer. All a man needs to do is respond with a passionate kiss.” After speaking, Jeonghwan laid down a kiss. And just like he predicted, a passionate kiss indeed makes a lover forget all their worries. That night, embraced by Jeonghwan’s hug, Jooeun slept extremely sweetly.

 

Compared to Jooeun’s happiness, Yonghwa’s day was definitely not going well. He was in a predicament due to Jooeun’s request for Shinhye to leave CN Entertainment. Shinhye, not only had his child in her stomach, in her hands she also had evidence of his bad deeds. He couldn’t offend either woman. Full of uncertainty, Yonghwa drove back to his home. Upon seeing Shinhye sitting sadly on the sofa, his heart sank.

“Yonghwa!” Shinhye cried as she flew into his arms, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. “What should I do? Does this mean I can’t be a model anymore?”

“Shinhye, how about you go overseas temporarily to take care of your pregnancy? After our baby is born, you can return. When that time comes, I promise, I will do what I have done before. I’ll make you famous again.”

After hearing his words, Shinhye froze in realization.

“You’re asking me to go overseas? Yonghwa, are you planning to sacrifice me? Let me tell you, I’m not as stupid as Jooeun to believe your words. I definitely will not go. Jung Yonghwa, don’t forget that my stomach still contains your child. I’v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter