Chapter 193: Kicking Off a Good Show

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Kangjun admitted to creating a fake recording, Jooeun’s innocence would be rebuked and her scandal would ignite once again. It would also mean that Kangjun’s methods were like a poor lie which backfired because it would seem like he really did have something to hide. He was hiding the fact that Jooeun’s private life was a mess and she had ambiguous relationships with quite a few men.

Taking everything into consideration, Kangjun was put in an extremely difficult situation. Amongst his options, he didn’t mind getting hurt, but he didn’t want to hurt his dead lover, nor did he want to hurt a living friend.

After returning discreetly to Seoul, Jooeun contacted all the friends that could possibly lend a helping hand. She wasn’t afraid of starting a battle with Yeji, she simply wanted to find the best way for Kangjun to retreat.

“Jooeun, I feel like you are being overly worried about Kangjun. He is, after all, a top manager and has his own way of dealing with situations. I’m sure he won’t just stand idly by as Yeji threatens him.” Minjung comforted en route to Sublime. “What can you change by going to Sublime?”

“I’m not going there to look for Yeji.” Jooeun replied calmly. “I am going there to wait for Kangjun. Unless you have a better way to get in contact with him?”

Minjung shook her head. Kangjun refused to pick up his phone no matter who called. Since he was to hold a press conference in Sublime, he would definitely make an appearance ahead of time.

“Wait! Unnie, get someone to investigate where Jiwon is buried.”

Minjung nodded. She was well experienced with simple things like this. A moment later, she gave the name of the graveyard directly to Taejoo and told him to drive them there.

From the moment he picked up the trio from the airport, Jeonghwan had instructed Taejoo to be Jooeun and Minjung’s driver. When Taejoo and Minjung first saw each other, they were a bit awkward. After all, Minjung had previously suggested they live together. Although Taejoo didn’t understand her reasoning, Minjung’s heart still fluttered. Especially at this moment as Taejoo continued to be her fiancée as he drove them around, the discomfort in her heart multiplied immensely.

As it was an overcast and foggy day, Jooeun wrapped herself in a coat as she entered the graveyard. As expected, she discovered Kangjun in front of Jiwon’s grave. Their eyes met. Kangjun was obviously shocked as he stood up.

“Why are you back? You still have so much to do in London.”

“Since you know I have so much work, why did you leave so abruptly?” Jooeun stared at Kangjun before placing a bunch of white roses on Jiwon’s grave. Seeing the photo of the young woman on the tombstone, Jooeun naturally clasped her hands together as a sign of respect.

“You’ve already heard about what’s happening this afternoon?”

“Yep.” Jooeun nodded. “I suddenly understand why Jeonghwan always asks me why I choose a path that hurts myself even when I have a much easier solution. Right now, I fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter