Chapter 198: Completely Controlled by his Wife

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the dim lighting, Jeonghwan heard a familiar voice. He held back the throbbing pain in his head as he softened his expression and turned to look at Jooeun. “Shouldn’t you be boarding your flight?”

Jeonghwan couldn’t hear the difference in his own voice, but Jooeun could detect the slightest difference. He was obviously trying to endure his pain. Jooeun felt burning up and was afraid if she was to say anything she would start crying, so she put down the medicine in her hands and sat at the edge of the bed before gently helping Jeonghwan to sit up. She pulled him into her embrace and tightened her grip around him.

“Have some medicine first.”

Jeonghwan was in a daze as he filled with anxiety. He felt Jooeun’s tears fall upon his shoulder, so he quickly tried to turn around, but she ordered, “Eat your medicine.”

He did not retaliate as he obediently took the medicine and water from Jooeun’s hands. Jooeun watched as he swallowed the medicine before wrapping his head in her hands and gently massaging it. She then gently placed a kiss on his head. Jeonghwan closed his eyes. At a time like this, he had no energy to explain himself.

After roughly half an hour, the medicine finally kicked in and Jeonghwan’s mind cleared up. He pulled away from Jooeun’s embrace and turned to face her. Her eyes were still watery as she stared at Jeonghwan without a sound.

“It only hurts every now and then, it’s not that serious. I did a medical examination not too long ago.”

“I don’t care.” Jooeun lowered her head as a tear fell upon Jeonghwan’s hand. “All I know is, seeing you in pain makes me anxious. I didn’t know what I could do for you.”

Jooeun wasn’t someone that often cried. She faced most difficulties calmly. Only when it came to Jeonghwan did she react in such a way.

Jeonghwan pulled her into his embrace and held onto her tightly as he her back comfortingly. “Seeing you in pain makes me lose all reasoning.”

Hearing these words, Jeonghwan suddenly realized something. It seemed, keeping himself healthy was also a way to care for Jooeun. Her tears didn’t merely fall upon his hand, they were like a hammer falling down on his heart.

Jeonghwan embraced her as he waited for her to calm down. A while later, he finally whispered in her ear. “Later today, I’ll tell Taejoo to arrange for me to have another examination at the hospital.”

Jooeun remained silent as she bit down on Jeonghwan’s neck.

Jeonghwan was already used to her method of letting off steam. Whenever he made her emotions fluctuate, whether it was excitement or anger, she would use this method to respond to him.

Jooeun bit onto his thin skin, unwilling to let go. Meanwhile, Jeonghwan let her bite as hard as she wanted. He smiled as he hugged her tighter. “OK, after taking the medicine, I feel a lot better.”

Jooeun finally released Jeonghwan. Her heart ached.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter