Chapter 64: The Couple Share the Stage

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jooeun, you should learn to be satisfied; stop trying to climb up any further, or else, I don’t know what else Shinhye and my sister will do to harm you. Don’t tell me you want to be covered in wounds?” Yonghwa said anxiously to Jooeun’s back. “Turn back, stop seeking revenge.”

Jooeun kept walking. The words that were coming out of Yonghwa’s mouth sounded funny and ridiculous after all the hurtful things he had already done to her.

As she is walking out, Jooeun turned her head and subconsciously looked at the bin in Yonghwa’s room. The invite that belonged to her, still sat in the bin, torn to pieces.

Revenge?

“Yonghwa, all I want is fairness; I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. Have you ever been fair to me?”

Yonghwa’s reaction is slow as he tried to follow Jooeun’s gaze. However, Jooeun had already turned around and all he could see now is the back of her head. Yonghwa wondered whether Jooeun already knew about the Bright Night Gala.

After leaving Yonghwa’s room, Jooeun headed for CN’s main entrance. However, Shinhye couldn’t help but parade herself proudly around the building as she stopped Jooeun at the entrance. She gave a proud and provoking look. “Isn’t this Seoul’s New Upcoming Model, Cha Jooeun? She is so popular these days.”

“Move.” Jooeun said calmly.

“I’ve received an invitation from the Bright Night Gala, what about you? Miss New Upcoming Model?” Shinhye placed her head on Jooeun’s shoulder as she spoke mockingly. “So what if you shot the Oriental Trend? In the end, aren’t you still unwelcome in the modeling world? I’m sure you understand how important the Bright Night Gala is to a model.”

Shinhye pulled out her invitation and flaunted it in front of Jooeun. “I have it, but you don’t. Oh, that’s right, not only do you not have an invitation, you don’t even have a manager. Who’s going to discuss your contracts?”

Jooeun’s face remained calm as she stood in place allowing Shinhye to be as arrogant as she wanted. After Shinhye finally stopped talking, Jooeun revealed a slight smile as she used a voice that could only be heard between the two of them. “The judge’s bed, is it softer than Yonghwa’s?”

Shinhye froze.

“The Bright Night Gala and whether anyone is discussing my contracts for me isn’t something you should worry about. You better focus on applying more perfume, to cover up the smell on your body, the smell of cheating is so strong. How long do you think Yonghwa will remain blind to it?”

After speaking, Jooeun watched as a look of guilt crossed Shinhye’s eyes. Afterward, she let out a laugh as she pushed Shinhye out of the way and walked out of the building, leaving Shinhye standing all alone cursing.

Shinhye’s professionalism had remained stagnant for a long time because she spent too much time scheming against others and caring about her own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter