Chapter 225: When a Couple Works Together, Work is no Longer Tiring

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

However, Jeonghwan was more sensitive than Irene Kim’s manager. As soon as he knew Jooeun had signed her contract, he got his PR department to release an article congratulating Cha Jooeun on becoming Mont Blanc’s new spokesperson.

So Irene Kim lost!

SM’s Artists Director contacted Irene Kim straight away, asking her what had happened. The company had spent so much money and provided her with so much backing, yet the endorsement was snatched away by Cha Jooeun.

Irene Kim was speechless. As for her manager, she was filled with anger. GK’s actions were so fast that she didn’t even get a chance to investigate Cha Jooeun’s manager yet!

The entire industry already knew that Cha Jooeun had defeated Irene Kim. If she was to retaliate at this time, SM would draw too much attention and be attacked. So not only was there nothing she could do, she even had to wish Cha Jooeun all the best.

Who was Cha Jooeun’s manager? He had actually managed to cleanly prevent Cha Jooeun from any incidences without giving them the tiniest of chance.

Irene Kim understood there was no chance of reversing the outcome of Mont Blanc’s spokesperson, so she told her manager, “Let’s immediately go home.”

Her manager was unwilling to admit defeat, but at this moment, she was more occupied with being curious.

When did GK’s managers become so difficult to deal with?

Not long after, Jooeun also saw the news. She suddenly had an inkling of who her manager might be. Not being able to make an appearance, yet still being able to deal with the situation so smoothly; who else could it be? Actually, Jooeun should have guessed a long time ago. Jeonghwan had already mentioned it in the past, but she did not take it to heart at that time. However, now that she thought about it, that man had it all planned out.

“Director Ji, who is Jooeun’s manager? He’s done so much behind-the-scenes, yet he hasn’t once made an appearance. Are we playing hide and seek?” Minjung lost her patience as she looked at the news. She couldn’t deny that he was capable, but not making an appearance even though he was her manager, was he trying to play games with them?

Changwook neatened his suit jacket and glanced at Jooeun. He realized she wasn’t curious about this answer at all. He then smiled at Minjung and said, “He should be on his way. He was absent before because he still had other work to do. But Mont Blanc’s contract has already been signed. So he is on his way to help Jooeun plan out her next step.”

After speaking, Changwook remained silent for a few seconds before continuing. “Therefore, my work here is done. I have already booked an afternoon flight back to Seoul.”

“That quick?”

“I still have a whole heap of PR news to release.” Changwook quickly replied. However, Jooeun didn’t sense any urgency in his voice at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter