Chapter 99: Woo Seokho's Betrayal

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jooeun, I am currently at Shinhye's assistant's home."

Early in the morning the next day, Minjung made a phone call to Jooeun. "However, it seems his daughter is sick. His wife is still quite young and all she's doing is playing games in her room."

"How sick is she?" Jooeun furrowed her brows.

"How important is Shinhye to this man, for him to care about her so much?"

"She won't stop crying and seems to be having both a fever and the chills. This poor child."

Jooeun could hear the crying coming through the phone. If they hadn't come across this child, then it wouldn't have concerned them, but since Minjung was witnessing this situation, she instructed her. "Take her to the hospital and pay for the bills."

Minjung understood, so she quickly called the ambulance to take the child to the emergency. While they were leaving, the child's mother was still watching a movie with her headphones on.

"This child had such a high fever she almost had pneumonia, what were you adults doing?" The doctor asked Minjung as he examined the child's body.

Just as Minjung was about to respond, Shinhye's assistant rushed over and looked at his daughter anxiously. "Doctor, how is my daughter?"

"Lucky she arrived in time or else it would have developed into pneumonia!"

After hearing his daughter is okay, Seokho gave a sigh of relief. However, when he turned his head and saw Minjung, he was cautious. "What are you doing here?"

"She's the one that brought your daughter to the hospital." The doctor explained after figuring out the relationship between the three.

Seokho had mixed feelings. After seeing his daughter had fallen asleep, he pulled Minjung outside.

"What is the meaning of this? Are you trying to find out Shinhye's whereabouts? Let me tell you, it's impossible!"

Minjung scoffed as she pulled out some cash from her wallet and handed it to Seokho. "Jooeun instructed me to send this child to the hospital. This money is also from Jooeun. She told me to give it to you. Seokho-ssi, do you know which part of you I look down on? You've given Shinhye everything, but has she even considered the circumstances of you and your daughter? In the end, you needed the help of your enemy to save you."

Seokho looked at the cash in his hands. He thought about how even in her current state, Shinhye still wanted to live in luxury. Thinking of her greedy expression, Seokho held back for a moment before speaking up. "Thank you for saving my daughter. I will help you guys just this once to repay your favor."

Minjung turned around and looked into Seokho's eyes. As expected, a person like Shinhye couldn't keep even her most loyal dog by her side; she deserved to be abandoned.

"Seokho-ssi lied to Shinhye that he found a big boss that is willing to sign her on as the front cover model of a men's magazine. After hearing this, Shinhye is extremely excited. We've already arranged to meet 7 PM tonight at JW Marriott Seoul Hotel."

"Minjung unnie, it's been hard for you." Jooeun's voice is calm like she had everything under co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter