Chapter 216: Messy Heart

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun hated it the most when Minjung looked down on herself. It seemed those that appeared optimistic were generally weaker on the inside. In front of everyone, they would laugh happily and joke around, but once it hit night and they were all alone, they would find a place to hide and soothe their own wounds.

“Let’s go.” Minjung reminded Jooeun.

Jooeun glanced quickly at Minjung before boarding the company van.

Taejoo was like a block of wood with no sense of awareness. Pretty much in his mind, the only reason he treated Minjung nicely was simply because she was also nice to him.

“Right now, everyone in Seoul knows that you are Taejoo’s fiancée. You already have an advantage, don’t waste it.”

Minjung glared at Jooeun as she covered her ears. Jooeun’s words were like feathers tickling at her heart. She couldn’t let her thoughts wander. It was making her heart a mess.

That evening. Unexpected snow fell upon Seoul.

Jooeun stood beside the floor-to-ceiling window as she looked out at the snowy landscape. Behind her, the TV was broadcasting news about Ahn Bohyun being taken to the police station for questioning.

Jooeun turned around and casually glanced at the news. As she watched Bohyun exit Sublime helplessly, she felt that the suffering she had previously gone through had now completely dissipated. Yeji followed behind as she escorted Bohyun out. But at this point, with Sublime falling apart, her expression was equally pale.

After glancing at the news briefly, Jooeun lifted the remote and turned off the TV. She already knew Yeji and Bohyun’s fate. The two once-so-great people had now become a laughing stock in the entertainment industry. Especially after having their names mentioned by GK, overnight they had taken a fall from which they’d never be able to recover.

Not long after, Jeonghwan returned home covered in snow. But his palms were warm. He removed his jacket and approached Jooeun from behind to give her a hug. “What are you thinking about? You look deep in thought.”

“I’m thinking about the future.” Jooeun turned around and buried herself in Jeonghwan’s embrace. “Two months from now, let’s announce our relationship.”

“Are you sure?” Jeonghwan smiled as he hugged her.

“Uh-huh. You’re too amazing. I’m afraid someone will snatch you away. So I have to lay my claim.”

Jeonghwan did not respond. He simply lifted her up so her legs could wrap around his waist and took a few steps towards the sofa. He then lay her down and pressed his body against hers as he gave her a passionate kiss.

If that was the case, then there was still a lot they had to deal with…

After the slight distraction, Jooeun lay on Jeonghwan’s chest as she asked, “Hwan, do you think Taejoo oppa would be interested in someone like Minjung unnie?”

“I’m afraid to even Taejoo wouldn’t be able to tell you.”

After thinking for a moment, Jooeun realized Jeonghwan’s response was reasonable. After all, Taejoo’s EQ was indeed that low.

“However

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter