Chapter 72: Jung Ryeowon’s Panic

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowon waited for Jooeun to be taken down by GK because she knew how powerful they are. However, she completely forgot about the man that stood at the pinnacle of the entertainment industry, since he possessed so much power, how could he be used so easily?

In reality, the fact that Jeonghwan had allowed the photo to be taken in the first place, meant he accepted what is to come, even if it is to create hype. But Ryeowon did not realize this and insisted on framing Jooeun. Truthfully, it’s possible this opportunity may have been deliberately given to her by Jeonghwan so he could deal with her. After all, Ryeowon’s obstacles for Jooeun had been laid out at CN. If he is to deal with her, he’d have to use his own name.

Ryeowon was happy the entire night. However, the news that was released the next morning is nothing like what she expected.

[Exposed! CN Entertainment’s director carefully schemes against her own artist!]

[Jung Ryeowon pretends to be Cha Jooeun to frame her for creating hype: Intends to push her to death!]

[CN Entertainment’s internal war continues: Cha Jooeun gets close to GK for hype?]

All the media outlets seemed to be under a spell as they thought up of various headlines. At the same time, they revealed that Jung Ryeowon is trying to frame Cha Jooeun but instead everything backfired on herself; they even attached a video as proof.

The news first started from a famous weekly publication that attached a manuscript from a phone conversation they had with Jung Ryeowon on the gala night. They also explained how she had pretended to be Cha Jooeun and tried to frame the model for creating hype with Lee Jeonghwan. On top of everything, if anyone is to say they had no proof, they also attached a video. Although the person in the video was shown from the side, no one could deny it was Ryeowon as she was easily recognizable.

Within this short 3-4 minute clip, it’s clear that she was discussing headlines and price with the publication, under the guise of being Jooeun.

With the appearance of this video, Ryeowon couldn’t even smooth out everything with her PR. The news had already spread everywhere; it’s practically on every single possible media form. Also, because the news involved the mysterious and low-profile CEO of GK, Lee Jeonghwan, and news like this didn’t come around often, all forms of media wanted to report on it as soon as possible.

In merely 2 hours, Jung Ryeowon’s evil deeds were known by everyone.

“Who would have thought, the entertainment industry is so dark. Luckily god punishes those that are evil!”

“Full support for Cha Jooeun! She has always kept a low profile, yet CN treated her like this. They have no conscience.”

“If Jung Ryeowon likes to act so much, why doesn’t she become an actress? She is really the cheapest person.”

“This really piss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter