Chapter 44: Playing Her Cards in an Unexpected Way

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Park Shinhye Vs Cha Jooeun]

[Trendy Goddess Battles It Out With Outdated Model]

[Cha Jooeun and Park Shinhye Fight in the Same Frame]

These were all the hottest headlines Minjung found online on the morning of the shoot. They of course knew this was all Ryeowon's effort to boost Shinhye. The Internet age had always been like this. Only yesterday, Shinhye was still the mistress on everyone's lips, but today, the tramp had become a goddess. She is the perfect model in their eyes. This is the Entertainment Industry where no one could predict what would happen to them the next day. However, there's no doubt, CN was completely invested on Park Shinhye.

Before the magazine started their shoot, Shinhye's team had already arrived at the entrance of Vanity Fair's headquarters.

"For the sake of Park Shinhye, the jerk has given all he's got. I heard there will be an interview between the two of you before the shoot." Minjung looked at the photos online unhappily. At the same time, she expressed her concerns. "Jooeun, are you really not going to do anything? Look at Shinhye, she has 3 appearances a day. She interacts with her fans and she has a team to help her. She is being treated as an international superstar."

"She's out-shining some of the most famous international supermodels. It's normal for her to be treated like a superstar." Jooeun sat in the car flipping through a previous edition of Vanity Fair's magazines. "Today, the two of you must learn how to compliment others and improve your manners."

"There's nothing to compliment about!" Minjung didn't understand what Jooeun had in mind. Meanwhile, Hyewon had already caught on as she turned her head towards Minjung and reminded her. "Have you forgotten what Jooeun said last night?"

Minjung thought for a moment before finally remembering. "Oh yes, let her overconfidence kill her."

This is a common trick used in the industry. Many management agencies used this method to teach their artists a lesson, especially the ones that were arrogant after gaining a little bit of fame. They would boost them to the top, make them and others believe they were on top of the world, then they would pull them down from their perch and let them realize, they were but a tiny speck in the world, small like an ant.

Since Shinhye wanted to be on top of the world so badly, they would let her be. Ryeowon had already made enough enemies for her. Of course, everything Ryeowon did was to convince Shinhye she had no choice but to rely on CN, it was a warning that once she became famous, she better not think about finding another company.

"For Shinhye, Ryeowon has really put in her all. Too bad Shinhye's ability can't support her ambitions."

"Whether she can continue to support her, we will have to see after the shoot." Jooeun is calm as usual. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter