Chapter 22: I Will Not Attack Those That Don’t Attack Me First

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You also know about the event Yonghwa arranged for me?” Jooeun turned to look at Minjung questioningly, thinking she must have told Jeonghwan but Minjung quickly waved her hands, signaling this had nothing to do with her.

“In this industry, as long as I want to find out, I can find out anything.”

By now, Jooeun was no longer surprised. “How else did Jeonghwan manage to climb to the top?”

So she smiled at him. “Don’t worry, you’ve already handed me the sword to kill my enemies, I will definitely finish it off satisfactorily.”

Jeonghwan didn’t respond, he just simply reached out his hand to touch Jooeun’s hair. Upon seeing their actions, Minjung got goosebumps all over. “These two, they’ve only gotten married not long ago, but how come they resemble a married couple that has been married for years?”

After the shooting was complete, the three of them returned to Seoul. Onboard the plane, Jooeun and Jeonghwan leaned on each other affectionately, but as soon as the plane landed, they went their separate ways like strangers.

Yonghwa had sent the new manager, Go Hyewon, to pick them up from arrivals. At the exit, the female manager, stood waiting. Not only was she wearing a floral chiffon dress, standing on 10 inch high heels and wearing sunglasses, she was also looking continuously at the watch on her wrist while holding a cup of coffee. Her whole body exuded a sense of impatience, like as if the roles were reversed and she was an international superstar waiting to be picked up instead.

Jooeun noticed a sign with her name on it placed beside Go Hyewon’s feet. Her eyebrows raised. She decided to ignore it and headed straight out of the airport with Minjung. Her assistant gave a muffled laugh. “Jooeun’s slowly developing her own temper.”

Halfway through their journey, Jooeun received a phone call from Go Hyewon. “Jooeun, where are you? Isn’t your flight supposed to arrive at 12?”

“I’m already on the way back to the office.” Jooeun replied calmly.

“Didn’t you see me when you came out of arrivals?”

“I saw you.” Jooeun remained calm, not showing even the slightest emotion.

“Then why didn’t you come to me?” Go Hyewon was furious.

“You were wearing sunglasses, I thought you were at the airport to perform a show.” Jooeun replied sarcastically.

Go Hyewon’s face was turning red from anger as she hung up the phone and rushed back to the office. She started off in the industry early, but her eyes were extremely short-sighted. Even though she had helped make a few artists famous, they always ended up either offending the powerful or being sent to rehab. So as a manager, she didn’t have a very good reputation in the industry. As for this time, Go Hyewon was requested by Shinhye because she obviously wanted Go Hyewon to handle Jooeun for her. But who would have expected, without even getting to see Jooeun, she was made to look like a fool first. She was determined not to give up. After all, Jooeun was an outdated model. “How dare she not show any respect?”

20 minutes later, Jooeun arrived back at the office first. Upon entering the main entrance of CN Entertainment, she headed straight for Yonghwa’s office and threw the door open.

“I’m waiting for your explanation.” Jooeun exclaimed as she slammed both hands on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter