Chapter 264: Same Stage

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it came to other things, Sungkyung may not have felt confident. But when it came to her body, she was extremely proud.

For the World’s Most Beautiful s Ranking, she was in the top 3. For the World’s Most Beautiful Bottom Ranking, she was in the top 3.

On the runway, these were the features she was most confident about. She had never lost before. She refused to believe that Cha Jooeun had any chance of winning against her, even if she had Lee Jeonghwan backing her. Sungkyung seemed consumed in Jeonghwan’s suggestion and hadn’t fully grasped the seriousness of being frozen. All she was focused on was winning against Cha Jooeun – she just wanted to win!

Meanwhile, the other artists present were waiting to witness a good show. GK had never experienced an internal battle like this before and seeing brothers and sisters of the same agency tear each other apart was a rare sight. They were surprisingly anticipating it.

For GK, Lee Sungkyung was a first. She actually dared to challenge Lee Jeonghwan in front of everyone. So her fate was no surprise. She was going to be frozen. Yet she remained calm and collected. She had no idea how dire of a situation she was being thrown into. It seemed, she assumed, even without GK, she still had SM. SM could still provide her with a dazzling alternative.

While waiting for Jooeun, Jeonghwan stood up and returned to discuss an upcoming movie with one of GK’s producers. A hit song with a music producer and scripts with a few actors. He didn’t seem worried at all that Jooeun would embarrass the agency and slap him in the face.

However, there were a few actors that were a little worried. After all, Lee Sungkyung was the first person to lay everything on the table with GK over the years and she was quite charismatic.

“President Lee, will Lee Sungkyung expose GK’s information to the outside world?”

Hearing this query, Jeonghwan smiled and replied. “If she plans to do that, she will need to prepare two hundred million dollars. One hundred million to compensate GK and one hundred million to compensate anyone affected by her claims. We will simply do a little bit of PR and the damage shouldn’t be too much.”

In other words, Sungkyung would have to be crazy to throw away money like that. Two hundred million dollars. With that money, she could live the rest of her life comfortably even if she was no longer a model. This was the reason why GK had never experienced an internal betrayal over the years – the compensation was too high!

At this moment, Sungkyung stood amongst the crowd all on her own. No one wanted to talk to her. She sneered. It was indeed human nature to seek advantages and avoid losses.

“Just wait and see. When Cha Jooeun reappears, I will slap you all in the face.”

At the same time, the public was also paying attention to the two women. As GK did not invite any media to the dinner, even if the public were interested in Cha Jooeun and Lee Sungkyung’s battle, they didn’t receive any updates. Some paparazzi even disguised as waiters and hid pinhole cameras on their body, but were kicked out by the strict security.

This is GK. Unlike other places, no matter how good their disguise was, they would not be able to get past the eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter