Chapter 254: How Many More Times Can I Help Cha Jooeun?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona got to where she was today, not because of stupid moves like she had displayed earlier. She was extremely clear-minded. “Rather than waiting for her to provoke us in secret, we might as well make a move first!”

Jooeun lowered her head to look at Yoona’s hand. She felt overcome with emotions. “This was originally an issue between Lee Sungkyung and me, you should not have been implicated.”

“Your issue is my issue. There is no such thing as should or should not.”

That night, the news of Yoona hitting someone appeared on top of the news headlines. It wasn’t because of Yoona’s popularity that the news went viral, but because artists at GK never made lowly mistakes like this in public. Yet, Yoona hit someone, and they were fans of Lee Sungkyung. This drama appeared to be an internal battle. To the reporters, this was an extremely attractive piece of gossip.

At the break of dawn, as expected, Changwook was disturbed by phone calls from the media. GK immediately activated their PR, but because 1 of the 3 women that were slapped turned out to be the daughter of a government official, Yoona’s mistake wasn’t easy to fix.

The government official’s daughter went straight to the hospital to examine her injury and decided to sue Yoona. Meanwhile, GK immediately reacted by offering to provide a satisfactory solution.

So while the sky was still dark, Changwook sat on the sofa inside Yoona’s apartment and sighed helplessly. “You really know how to pick your enemies.”

“What are her conditions?” Yoona leaned against her bed dressed in a pair of pajamas as she questioned Changwook.

“She wants you to make a public apology and compensate for any losses.” Changwook placed the information on the table and looked at Yoona confusedly. “Is this your way of letting loose? You’ve never created trouble for GK by hitting people like this in the past.”

Yoona turned around and placed her face close to Changwook. “Come, throw me two slaps.”

“Are you really not afraid that President Lee will punish you?”

“President Lee knows why I acted this way.” Yoona replied with a deeper meaning. After speaking, she plopped down on the sofa. “Recently, Jooeun has been suffering and tolerating, did Sungkyung really think no one noticed? Jooeun has been trying her best to avoid clashing with Sungkyung face-to-face. But you and I both know, Sungkyung will merely take advantage of that fact.”

“Let me reignite Jooeun’s fire and stop her from avoiding. This is the best outcome.”

“You’ve really thought things out carefully for Jooeun.” Changwook understood Yoona’s intention. Although GK was internally united and no one had any opinions towards Jeonghwan becoming Cha Jooeun’s manager, half of Sungkyung’s heart no longer belonged to GK. So as soon as her status was threatened, it was impossible for her to let it pass.

“That’s because I’ve decided to retreat from the industry.” Yoona announced comfortably. “How many more times can I help Jooeun?”

As soon as he heard Yoona’s intention to retreat, C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter