Chapter 255: This Declaration of War is a Bit Too Ruthless!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 255: This Declaration of War is a Bit Too Ruthless!

Taejoo was helpless against his girlfriend’s coaxing, so he headed over to Changwook’s apartment which he hadn’t visited in ages. However, he was greeted at the door by a 3-4-year-old boy. With his strength, he struggled to open the door. Taejoo glanced behind the kid and placed his questioning gaze upon Changwook.

His face was pale and his forehead was covered in sweat. It was obvious he was seriously ill.

Taejoo was confused by the scene before him as he asked. “Are you OK? This child is…?”

“My sister’s child!”

“When did you have a sister?” Taejoo saw through his lie straight away. “Why does your sister’s child look so much like you?”

Changwook smiled. He never expected to be caught red-handed like this.

“My son, Hangyul! Because I had to take care of him, I caught a fever.” Changwook lifted the little boy onto the sofa and headed to the kitchen to retrieve a glass of water for Taejoo. “The auntie that usually takes care of her has caught the flu…”

  

(Oh Hangyul is actually a 10-year old boy already and this is just to visualize how the kid looks like.)

“When did you have a son? How come you’ve never mentioned it before?”

“After being in this industry for a while, who doesn’t have their secrets?” Changwook distanced himself from the little boy, afraid he would contaminate him. “Oh yeh, why are you here?”

Taejoo looked around Changwook’s apartment in detail. Minjung had told him, in order to see if a man had someone in their heart, examining their home was the best way. There was bound to be a hint somewhere. But at this moment, Changwook’s apartment was in a mess. Mainly because of Hangyul’s presence. Scattered all over the place were children’s necessities.

“Why did you go suffer on behalf of Im Yoona? It wasn’t necessary for you to endure 5 hours.”

“Since I decided to help her, I thought I might as well help her all the way. That government official had a lot of pride. If 5 hours could satisfy his anger, then the situation would be easier to deal with. It was worth it in the end, that’s all that matters.” Changwook brushed his fingers through his messy hair. Whenever he was sick, his hair was messy and his body was weak. There was a different kind of charm to him.

“Do you have feelings towards her?”

“Are you joking? I’ve already got a son.” Changwook cracked up laughing. “All I have for Yoona is admiration, where has your mind wandered?”

“Where’s your daughter’s mother then?”

Changwook choked and didn’t say a word. His eyes looked a little lost.

Taejoo did not chase him for an answer. He simply placed his gentle gaze upon Hangyul who was playing with some toy cars. “How about I take your son to my place so you can visit the hospital?”

“Do you know how to take care of a child?” Changwook teased. “Although my little boy is well behaved, it’s not an easy task.”

“Look at yourself, you should hurry to the hospital. How much longer can your son resist your germs?”

“Okay, let me write you some notes.”

In the end, the only thing Taejoo gained from visiting Changwook, was Hangyul.

As soon as Minjung saw the kid, her heart sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter