Chapter 252: I Can Dig Out My Heart for You, Do You Want it?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

According to Jeonghwan’s temper, Sungkyung expected Soomin would be kicked out of GK for what she had done. However, in the end, Soomin returned to her side in a daze.

“Why are you still here?”

Soomin looked cowardly at Sungkyung. Her usual confidence of leading Sungkyung by the nose had now disappeared. All that remained was a pitiful expression as tears filled her eyes.

“President Lee won’t let me leave!” Soomin choked. “He wants to teach me a lesson by keeping me as your manager.”

Sungkyung’s expression suddenly changed. The only reason she had tolerated Soomin’s backstabbing and allowed her to look for Jeonghwan was because she wanted him to personally see how her manager was like. That way, she would have a chance of working with him instead.

However, Jeonghwan ended up keeping Soomin. On the surface, he seemed to be doing her a favor by allowing her to torture Soomin. But in reality, it was a warning in disguise. He was telling her not to play any tricks.

Why did Cha Jooeun get whatever she wanted, while others struggled? What special charm did she possess?

Although the staff at GK didn’t usually gossip, Jooeun still found out about what happened at the agency from Yoona.

She had long predicted that Lee Sungkyung would go trouble Jeonghwan. Unfortunately for Sungkyung and her manager, they had overestimated themselves. On top of that, she also heard about how Jeonghwan had returned Soomin to Sungkyung’s side even though it wasn’t something he’d usually do.

7 PM.

Jeonghwan walked in through the front door to find Jooeun standing in front of the kitchen bench wearing a white turtleneck preparing dinner. He wasn’t as worried as usual. As it was winter, she was wearing thicker clothes. So her chances of getting burnt were lower.

Jooeun felt Jeonghwan’s strong arms envelop her as she laughed and exclaimed. “Don’t hug me too tightly, be careful of the oil!”

“I just want to hug you like this.” Jeonghwan pressed his chin against the back of Jooeun’s neck and breathed in her unique scent.

Jooeun turned off the stove and turned around to hook her arm around Jeonghwan’s neck. “Why did you send Soomin back to Lee Sungkyung? You don’t usually keep eyesores like that around.”

“She said something wrong today. So she will need to suffer the worst punishment.”

“Lee Sungkyung won’t go easy on her. You’re being a bit too harsh.”

Jeonghwan wrapped his arms tightly around Jooeun’s hips and looked down at her with an almighty presence. “Mrs. Cha, it seems you have a lot of opinions towards my decision?”

Jooeun laughed gently as she tilted her head and planted a kiss on Jeonghwan’s lips to appease him. “As long as you are happy.”

Jeonghwan satisfyingly released his delicate wife and returned to the study room to handle some matters. However, Jooeun laughed to herself.

Soomin had asked Changwook about Jeonghwan and Jooeun’s relationship. She was curious because she realized, the only reason she was return

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter