Chapter 75: Park Shinhye’s Explosive Reaction

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Bright Night Gala, Jooeun’s fame once again increased dramatically, however her agency continued to drag her down. CN’s higher-ups had reached their limit with Yonghwa. He couldn’t suppress Jooeun and he couldn’t win her over either. He’s even more useless than the security guard guarding the front door. He’s the reason CN had become such a foul place. A few shareholders expressed their intention to withdraw their shares; they had lost hope in CN as they mocked and pressured Yonghwa.

After returning to his office, Yonghwa is so angry, he smashed everything in sight. Every single bone in his body is filled with hatred towards Jooeun.

At this time, the newcomer models Ryeowon had scouted previously, arrived at the office to sign their contracts. Upon seeing Jennie Kim, Yonghwa immediately called her over. “Have you ever done a runway show?”

“Yes, I have. I am the winner of the Model Search Competition.” Jennie replied respectfully

That’s right, Ryeowon had discovered this girl at the Model Search Competition.

“In that case, you don’t require any training.” Yonghwa exclaimed. A thought crossed his mind; many companies had contacted the agency directly in hopes of working with Jooeun as they didn’t want any disputes with their contracts. Hence, in his hands were multiple collaborations that weren’t selected for Jooeun. He decided to select one and recommend Jennie. If the client rejected the recommendation, he would simply cancel the contract preventing Jooeun from ever contacting them again.

“Jennie-ssi, I will prepare a manager for you soon and she will help guide you.”

“Thank you, President Jung.” Jennie is only 16 years old. So as expected, she isn’t as mature as Jooeun, revealing a childish smile. Upon seeing her smile, Yonghwa felt a little taken aback. Once upon a time, Jooeun was also this easy to work with, but the thought of Jooeun now made him want to tear her to pieces.

Looking at Jennie, Yonghwa felt a mix of emotions; she is too similar to Jooeun. He couldn’t help but feel angered when he saw her, but he is determined to quickly make her famous. So he had to get her to imitate Jooeun in order to borrow Jooeun’s fame.

“That’s it, you may leave.”

Outside the door, Shinhye listened in on Yonghwa and Jennie’s conversation. She immediately pushed open the door and questioned Yonghwa. “Are you still planning to use this fake copy?”

“I’m planning to give Jooeun’s resources to her and let her give them a try.” Yonghwa calmly explained.

“Although Jooeun does not possess any big awards, she has the same amount of resources as an A-Grade model. Why are you giving such good resources to a newcomer that hasn’t even officially debuted? Yonghwa, why don’t you give them to me?” Shinhye’s mood became a bit agitated. “Haven’t you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter