Chapter 90: Did You Get GK to Voice Their Opinion?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“However, before I go to see Yonghwa, the first thing you need to do…”

“The first thing I need to do is get Minjung unnie to accompany me to the police station. I will also ask my lawyer to release a statement on my behalf.” Jooeun understood what Jeonghwan wanted her to do. With the words ‘bed-climbing Cha Jooeun’ growing ever more vicious, the only people that could deter them were the police.

“You need to be firm with your position. Following on, we will slowly clear your name. Don’t be afraid…” Jeonghwan gently Jooeun’s hair. “No matter what happens, I’ll be right here by your side.”

“I know.” Jooeun looked at Jeonghwan with an assured smile. Compared to being blacklisted by SM Entertainment 3 years ago and going from a famous model to nothing in one day, how could this small incident compare? She had pulled through such difficult times. This incident is nothing, especially since she had Jeonghwan by her side.

“CN has really gone too far this time. Both their bed-climbing models aren’t stepping out to respond, seems it must be true. Cheap sl*ts!”

“Cha Jooeun, I am only 17-years-old and am about to compete in a modeling competition. You were originally my role model, but I never expected you would do something like this; you are disgusting. You should leave the industry and not continue to set a bad example for the youth.”

“Ehhh…I told you guys ages ago, Cha Jooeun is an outdated model. To be able to get to where she is today, she must have had her methods!”

“Stop talking rubbish. The contract that was exposed only mentioned Cha Jooeun’s name. I believe in her, she couldn’t have done something to disappoint us.”

“Are you a worm in her stomach? It is because both her EQ and IQ are too high that she has you all consumed in her lies. Grow up, child.”

“You moronic fans should go die.”

After CN’s scandal spread through all forms of media, all the discussions online were filled with hatred. Random people made accusations, using sharp and vicious comments. Meanwhile, loyal fans are too afraid to say anything; worried they would attract even more insults. All they could do is sigh and not let the negativity get to them.

It had only been 1-2 hours since the scandal was exposed and people are already using the term ‘bed-climbing Cha Jooeun’ for profit; claiming they had a video of Jooeun in bed with someone.

The scandal became more and more vicious and had already started to tarnish Jooeun’s reputation. However, neither CN nor Jang Geunseuk stepped out to clear the matter nor apologize; there are zero PR efforts. There’s only one simple statement released on the Annual Model Awards website: “We will do an internal investigation and give the public an answer as soon as possible.”

At this point, no one that had worked with or is about to work with Jooeun stepped out to speak for her. Even when they were faced with discussions involving Jooeun, they would quickly avoid it. In reality, most people didn’t even care about the truth. How could an outdated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter