Chapter 42: Killing Park Shinhye with Overconfidence

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Isn't our Big Boss being a bit overprotective?" Minjung is too intimidated to say anything as she thought to herself. On the other hand, Jooeun gently laughed. Jeonghwan's thoughtfulness made her heart feel warm, like the sun on a winter's day.

Jooeun shared the outcome from Vanity Fair's meeting by handing over the amended contract to Jeonghwan. Jeonghwan sat on the sofa gently running his hand through Jooeun's hair. The scene is so natural and heartwarming, like the world's most beautiful painting.

"The entertainment industry changes as often as the wind and clouds. It's common for a newcomer to make a break every day, so it's hard to predict what would happen tomorrow. Ryeowon must be still dreaming about giving Shinhye a comeback, that's why she agreed to amend the contract so easily. She must be thinking, if Shinhye successfully makes a comeback, she could easily step all over you again."

"That's right, that's right! I just browsed the news and did a search for Shinhye's name. The search results were all about the battle between her and Jooeun. All the so-called modeling industry experts have started comparing the works between the two and a few so-called people within the industry have stepped out to say, since Jooeun has been a substitute for Shinhye, if they were to share a stage, Jooeun would only become a second Shinhye. They also said Shinhye is the most beautiful oriental model and that she has the capability of starting up the oriental trend."

"If that's not enough, they are even comparing different parts of their body, saying, apart from her legs, Jooeun has no advantage in any other aspect."

"They are spreading opinions like, Shinhye was born stylish, whereas Jooeun was born dull. What a joke! Shinhye isn't even on the same level." Just the thought of it made Minjung angry.

"This is what they typically do to create hype. It's not worth getting angry over. Just let Shinhye enjoy it while she can." Jooeun comforted Minjung.

Jeonghwan remained silent as his obsidian-like eyes lit up with amusement and mockery. Jooeun took a quick glance at Jeonghwan and shook his knee as she asked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Let her overconfidence kill her." Jeonghwan responded simply.

Jooeun held tightly onto Jeonghwan's hand. As expected, there's only one person who understood her the most and didn't require her to waste time and effort to explain.

Since the statement that Ryeowon released was solely focused on supporting one while stepping on another and is obviously biased towards Shinhye, then they should give Ryeowon what she wanted. They planned to inflate Shinhye's ego and make everyone have high hopes for her. At the same time, they would make her become known as an upcoming superstar in the modeling industry so she gains the attention of current famous models. Like this, the higher Shinhye climbs, the harder she would fall after everyone sees her skills.

"When the time comes, we won't have to say anything or help others gain more popularity. All you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter