Chapter 227: Because It’s a Perfect Body

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, because Jooeun has work at 8 AM, she woke up at 6:30 AM. She instructed Minjung to make breakfast before she quietly took it into Jeonghwan’s suite.

As he had rushed straight over to the photography studio after landing yesterday, he did not have time to organize his clothes and documents. At this moment, they were strewn across the sofa.

Jooeun knew he was tired, so she gently tidied everything up neatly before placing the fragrant breakfast on the table outside his bedroom.

Finally, she walked barefoot over to Jeonghwan’s bed and sat on the edge before gently running her hand across his attractive face.

Jeonghwan seemed to have already been awake a long time ago. As he felt her fingers climbing across his face, he grabbed her and placed his head on her thigh.

Jooeun’s heart ached as she played with his hair before linking her hand with his ring-bearing left hand. “In a moment, Minjung unnie will accompany me to the shoot. Stay here and get some rest, OK?”

“Not today…” Jeonghwan replied with a double meaning.

Jooeun lowered her head and looked down at the watch on her wrist. It was still early. So she lay on the bed and wrapped her arms around Jeonghwan.

“Are you not going to ask me why I insist on being your manager?”

Jooeun thought for a moment and answered with a sweet smile. “What’s done is done, I will trust in your decision. Even if I am afraid and doubtful, I will not be the one to drag you down. If you’re not afraid, then why should I be afraid?”

“Yes, don’t be afraid.”

“If I scour the entire entertainment industry, no one’s manager is as capable as mine. In that case, what should I be unsatisfied with? Hwan, you’ve given me confidence, taught me to put down any false pretense, and helped me build a strong outer shell. You have made me better.”

Jeonghwan quietly held onto Jooeun’s hand without a word. The relationship between husband and wife had always been interdependent; that was the way to make each other better.

The couple lay like this for 40 minutes. In order to make it in time to the photography studio by 8 AM, Jeonghwan finally pulled away from the bed sheets and got up. But because he had a habit of sleeping , Jooeun’s cheeks unavoidably turned red.

Jeonghwan gave a gentle laugh as he hooked Jooeun’s chin in his hand and instructed, “I’ll have a shower, help me pick out some clothes.”

“Uh-huh.”

“We’ve been married for quite some time now, aren’t you used to my body yet? You’re actually blushing?”

“Because it’s a perfect body.” After giving her response, Jooeun walked over to the wardrobe and retrieved a set of clothes which she had just placed inside not too long ago.

8 AM, Jooeun and the others arrived at the photography studio, right on time. She quickly got into the right state of mind and started getting her clothes and makeup ready. However, things were very different from the day before. As Jeonghwan was present, the photographer held back a little.

He held back for no other reason, but simply because of the dangerous aura that emanated from Jeonghwan’s body. In front of Jooeun, Jeonghwan was gent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter