Chapter 266: Is President Lee Going to Sing

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the bright lighting, Jooeun turned her head and glanced at Jeonghwan. This almighty king of the entertainment industry, her man, was currently scanning her up and down with a look of admiration.

Jooeun looked at him curiously. Just as she was about to question him, Jeonghwan spoke up first. “I have good news related to you…”

“Huh?” Jooeun looked at him questioningly as she bit her bottom lip.

“The world-class designer brand Givenchy has sent GK an invite. They want you to attend the launch event for their new product.” Jeonghwan explained. “You should be aware that not many people have the ability to attract the attention of world-class designers. Within Asia, you are now one of them.”

Givenchy. . .

Jooeun was shocked. “How is this possible?”

“A while ago, I sent your information to the US to go in the running for ‘The Most Beautiful Legs in the World’, and Givenchy was fascinated by you.” Jeonghwan grabbed two glasses of champagne from a passing waiter and passed one to Jooeun. “It’s a shame we just missed out on Victoria’s Secret event.”

“We still have next year.” Jooeun comforted. “No matter what changes happen in the future, who’s to say I won’t appear on Victoria’s Secret runway next year?”

Jeonghwan reached out his hand and Jooeun’s hair as he said in a gentle voice. “You’ve only taken 4 months to achieve all this, you’re already amazing.”

“When will we be heading for the event?”

“On the 18th. I’ll go with you. I’ll help you battle the world.”

The edge of Jooeun’s eyes suddenly reddened as she held onto the champagne with one hand and grabbed Jeonghwan’s hand with the other. While no one noticed, she intertwined her fingers with his.

“Hoobae, the song you sang with Yoona at the awards ceremony was really nice. Could you sing it again?” Everyone started to get hyped up as they requested Jooeun to perform. However, she wasn’t a singer. With so many famous singers on the scene, Jooeun didn’t want to embarrass herself.

“I only sang it for fun.” Jooeun replied.

“It doesn’t matter. Joowon here isn’t an actor either, but he often guests stars on shows hahaha!”

“Yes, that’s right. Hurry, go on…”

Jooeun looked at Jeonghwan helplessly as she pinched his hand gesturing for him to help her. However, he tossed away her hand and said, “Go ahead.”

Jooeun lifted her head and looked around. Suddenly, an idea came to mind. She grabbed Jeonghwan’s hand again and dragged him towards the stage.

“Wow! Is President Lee going to sing?”

“I wonder how President sounds like when he sings.”

“He’s not tone deaf right?”

“Would someone as capable as President Lee be tone deaf? Would you believe it if I told you President Lee could outdo all the best actors if he decided to act?”

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter