CHAPTER 10: Determined to be Reborn

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghwan stopped talking and focused his gaze in front of him. Meanwhile, Jooeun’s gaze was focused on the black mole on Jeonghwan’s earlobe. It was like he was born with an earring, giving him a slightly evil and dangerous aura.

“The way you’re looking at me, are you inviting me to kiss you? Hug you? Or…” Jooeun held in her nervousness. She reached out her hand and grabbed onto Jeonghwan’s arm trying to avoid his passionate gaze.

“Before we go to our new home, could you accompany me somewhere first?”

“After we go, can we finish off what we didn’t finish last night? Huh?” Jeonghwan was questioning her casually, but Jooeun couldn’t hide her nervousness because deep down she knew she may not be able to gather the same amount of courage she had the previous night. Jeonghwan did not pressure her, nor did he continue to speak. He just allowed her to continue holding onto his arm as he let out a sneaky smile.

The two of them didn’t end up heading straight home as per Jooeun’s request. Instead they ended up at a famous cherry blossom forest. This was a place Jooeun had frequently met Yonghwa, for their dates. However, today, she was going to remove him completely from her heart. So, in the end, she finally picked up her phone, “I am at the cherry blossom forest, where we always met on our dates. If you still want to see me, then meet me there. See you there.”

“OK, I will come right away.” Yonghwa agreed immediately. Even though he was having an affair with Shinhye, he never intended on giving up on Jooeun. Where was he going to find another woman that was so easy to trick? Plus, all along she had been loyal to him, she had a good family background and she had a good temper.

Jooeun hung up and looked over at Jeonghwan who was sitting opposite her. With an honest but choked up voice she promised. “This is the last time I will speak to him on the phone regarding our personal feelings. From now on, never again.”

Jeonghwan lifted his eyebrows. Without a word, he patted the seat beside him, gesturing for Jooeun to sit beside him, giving off a sense of possession. Jooeun obediently sat beside him. The two of them looked out the window of the restaurant at the scene below. Not long after, an anxious figure appeared beneath the cherry blossom tree. Yonghwa had arrived.

So many times in the past had she stood in the same spot Yonghwa was currently standing in, naively waiting all day. 5 out of 10 times she would be stood up. Thinking about it now, the sincerity she had shown was so easily stepped all over, so being stood up, being played around with, being betrayed. She wanted Yonghwa to experience it all.

“Will this really relieve your hatred?” Jeonghwan asked with one arm over Jooeun’s shoulder as he looked at the figure below them.

“Of course not, but I want him to experience everything I went through, no matter big or small!” Jeonghwan reached out his long fingers and grabbed hold of Jooeun’s chin. Looking into her eyes, he saw a delicate woman, yet, when she was faced with emotional pain, she could deal with things so cleanly; she ended things quickly li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter