Chapter 130: Sealed With a Kiss

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun's eyes fired up. She did not respond.

Kangjun had a mixed expression but nodded anyway. "I will do what I should do..."

"Jooeun, I won't force you. But think about it carefully."

"No need to think. If we get exposed, I will take full responsibility. We are inseparable." Jooeun responded in a serious tone. Her voice was firm and did not contain a trace of doubt.

Yeji looked at Jooeun thoughtfully and smiled. "Then let's not worry about it anymore. By the way, have you guys seen the news about GK?" Yeji poured them each a glass of red wine. "Two international superstars is a huge loss for GK."

Hearing the words 'GK', Jooeun's expression became sad. All she could do was clink wine glasses with Yeji, but she did not say a word.

"Jooeun, in all honesty, have you ever considered joining GK?"

Minjung wanted to laugh as she stood to the side, but she didn't dare. As if Jooeun needs to go to GK! She is already the wife of GK's CEO and owns half of Jeonghwan's shares.

"GK is not a place that I can go to, just because I want to." Jooeun was aware of how strict Jeonghwan managed his business. A model like herself was common, she wasn't even worthy of mentioning.

"I've always wanted to go to GK, I want to try out the role of the CEO's wife." Yeji laughed. In reality, her words were 30% joke and 70% truth. It was just that, Jeonghwan was too hard to get close to, he never gave any woman a chance. But of course, they had no chance. His wife was currently sitting right opposite Yeji.

Jooeun glanced at Minjung, gesturing her not to reveal any emotions. Minjung was annoyed as she stuck her tongue at her.

After their meeting with Yeji, Kangjun obediently escorted Jooeun home. "Where do you live?"

"Nine One Hannam." Jooeun replied. Seeing Kangjun start up the car, she reiterated. "Don't forget what you promised me. You will not interfere with my private life."

"You don't need to put your guard up." Kangjun replied helplessly. "Since I promised you, I will definitely do it. Bohyun and Hyomin on the other hand, aren't easy to deal with, so I will need some time to prepare."

"Those two have set up so many traps for our Jooeun. Luckily, they haven't succeeded once." Minjung exclaimed. "Do they think Jooeun is easy to bully?"

This was exactly the reason Kangjun admired Jooeun. Even when surrounded by Hyomin and Bohyun, she was not suppressed. Instead, her popularity continued to rise.

"They owe me quite a lot."

Jooeun had heard about Kangjun's relationship with Jiwon and was aware that he used to be close friends with Hyomin. However, whatever happened between them, only they knew.

"Prepare yourself well for the Contract Signing Ceremony."

Jooeun was the protagonist, so of course, she had to be well-prepared. Hyomin had previously caused a commotion, so she wasn't going to let her get her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter