CHAPTER 7: Jung Yonghwa, You are Ruthless!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An International supermodel? She had never thought that far. She simply wanted to focus on the present. .making Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye face their consequences.

12NN. Just before the meeting at CN, Yonghwa, who hadn’t had lunch with Jooeun for a long time, suddenly decided to take her out on a fancy restaurant downstairs. He even booked a table and organized a candlelit lunch. Looking at the roses paired with the candles, Jooeun had no reaction. She sat down as Yonghwa pulled out her chair.

“I have ordered your favorite sirloin steak.” Jooeun was surprised for a moment, she was speechless. It turned out, even after 5 years of being together, Yonghwa still did not know what she liked.

“What is it? You don’t like it?” Just as Jooeun was about to respond, the chef appeared beside them holding a tray. He turned to Jooeun.

“Miss Cha, today, we have your favorite fillet steak. I would like to represent the Frederick’s Restaurant in congratulating you on your wedding. ” Upon hearing this, Yonghwa’s expression changed, but he was too embarrassed to say anything. He just quietly replaced Jooeun’s plate.

“Your tastes have changed.”

“Thank you, but we aren’t married yet.” Jooeun explained to the chef whilst ignoring Yonghwa.

“You sure are attentive, I only mentioned it once and you remembered.” The chef politely left and Jooeun turned back towards Yonghwa.

“Next time I will definitely remember what my wife likes to eat!” Yonghwa reminded himself.

“Hurry, let’s eat. We still need to go back and discuss the script.” Jooeun sneered on the inside but kept her composure. At this moment, she received an SMS titled ‘0819’. When she opened it up, she realized it was a message from Jeonghwan.

0819, was the date of their wedding.

“The steak is from me. What the chef meant was congratulations on OUR wedding.” Jooeun let out a laugh and sent a response from under the table.

“How did you know where I would be?”

“I have a way of finding out what I want to know.” Jeonghwan answered her calmly. Jooeun held onto her phone as she glanced around the restaurant. However, Jeonghwan was nowhere in sight. Although she didn’t know how he managed to organize something so thoughtful, she could sense he was nearby. He had a presence like a king that no one could ignore or deny.

“Jooeun, what are you looking at?” Yonghwa asked as he waved his hands in front of her eyes. His gaze was full of questions.

“Oh, it’s nothing.” Jooeun shook her head and calmly changed the topic. “Yonghwa, when will we go back to register our marriage?”

“After all these are settled. You do realize the upcoming Top Ten Model Awards would be Shinhye’s opportunity to advance in her career. Jooeun, she is lucky to have you, otherwise, Shinhye would have been ruined this time.” Yonghwa poured Jooeun some red wine and raised his glass against hers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter